Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

alps in europe

A3ECB265-8E2F-47A8-87DC-5B818E5A48E6.jpeg
Make sure you making it back during the winter months, snow covered Europe is amazing.

Wife and I finally decided to cancel our trip to Canada, had planned on taking our girls there for Christmas. Figure just wait another year and get some work done around the house. I went in high school as a field trip and have always loved the feel of it, reminds me of Europe in the winter.
Mont-Tremblant-Winter-Title.jpg

Village.jpeg

Get the girls sky lessons or snowboard lessons, train them up early.
where at in Canada?

always thought if i was to take a trip to Canada, it would be vancouver
but that pic had me get my googles on
Man it is lit, nice little town feel. Reminds me of something out of Beauty and the Beast (sorry I have a 5/6 year old, Disney+ on heavy rotation). I went my senior year in high school, with college kids as our chaperones. We saw them on the bus ride up and the bus ride back. LOL. Drinking age was 17 with some of the hottest chicks in school, we just knew we were hooking up the entire time.
Michael_Jordan_crying.jpg

Nope, I did have my first drink of beer. Heineken, took a big swig.
giphy.gif

Never drank a beer again. LOL. Eventually took my wife for second half of our honeymoon.

flying out to Long Beach tomorrow for a week
Just need to get away for a lil bit

I miss traveling so damn much.
Got documents on Documents of just straight up plans, ready to go

I have like $600 in delta credit from a cancelled flight this past December, Does it expires or anything :nerd: . I don’t have any plans anytime soon

Jamaica never been cheap. Show me the way Nacho. That’s $500 per flight and $400-$700 a night depending on where you’re laying up. That doesn’t even include weed, booze and festivities.

Hi NT, sorry for the late reply. Here's some of my affordable travel tips.

1. Favorite flight deal website: https://www.theflightdeal.com/
The Flight Deal website lists red hot deals that usually go within 48 hours. Sign up to the email newsletter and follow their social media.
I live in Northern NJ and fortunate to have access to 4 airports within 45 mins. Lots of competition = lots of travel deals.
Screenshot 2020-09-19 113536.jpg

2. Stay LOYAL to one airline & use their credit card for miles

I fly exclusively on Delta, nothing beats Southern Hospitality. There's a lot of things to go cheap on (coffee, wine, t-shirts, socks, underwear, windshield wipers)....flying isn't one of them. Avoid Spirit, Frontier, Allegiant, you'll pay more with extra fees and time wasted.
Delta, I use their Platinum Amex for my monthly expenses and rack up SkyMiles.
They have a phenomenal bonus right now that gives you 50,000 bonus miles. I've booked NYC to Tokyo for 45,000 miles + $45 out of pocket.

-Gold Annual Fee $99 (waived 1st year)
-Platinum Annual Fee $250
Benefits
1) Earn 3X miles on Delta Purchases
  • Earn 3X miles on purchases made directly at hotels
  • Earn 2X miles at restaurants worldwide
  • Earn 2X miles at U.S. supermarkets
  • Earn 1X miles on all other eligible purchases
2) Annual Companion Certificate = my son travels free with me once a year, we hit up Florida, Vegas or Cali
3) First checked bag free and for anyone traveling with me
4) Fee credit for Global Entry = yall know I'm not trying to do that JFK Customs line when the flights from China arrives
5) Skyclub access = The Paris Skyclub is dope, endless shrimp and Heineken's. Plus the ability to shower and take a nap is priceless.
6) Main cabin 1 priority boarding = board right after First class
7) No Foreign Transaction fees/ Car Rental Damage Insurance / Trip Delay & Baggage Loss Insurance

The $250 Platinum fees pays for itself with a checked bag and the companion certificate.

Message me with any questions or for a referral link.
Screenshot 2020-09-19 114239.jpg

Last month I racked up 7,000+ miles.
Useful: 10,000 skymiles = $100 in value
unnamed.png

In March I flew NYC to Costa Rica for this cheap
Screenshot 2020-09-19 115357.jpg

NYC to Tokyo. Had to cancel due to Covid.
Screenshot 2020-09-19 122002.jpg

3) Google Flights
Use this website to see pricing trends and track flights. My personal tips, NEVER travel in the summer. It's simply too expensive, packed and hot af.
Stay home in the summer, take staycations and stack for the Fall, Early Spring deals. Tons of Europe trips for $400 in March and April.

Sample of tracking a flight
Screenshot 2020-09-19 121039.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-09-19 120307.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-09-19 120307.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I have like $600 in delta credit from a cancelled flight this past December, Does it expires or anything :nerd: . I don’t have any plans anytime soon
You good, I heard someone was cancelling there skymiles though, forgot who.

Anybody stayed at the Soho House? The one in Instanbul?
Can't answer (haven't stayed there) but if you get a chance, check out Ciragan Palace Kempinski and the Four Seasons. Both on the Bosporus, in Besiktas. Kempinski got a huge pool. Turkish bath. :emoji_fire: Four Seasons used to be an Ottoman palace. Love me some Constantinople.

We been 'sneaking off' to Maldives. Hasn't really been advertised, but they been accepting private flights and yachts for over two months. More recently, Qatar and Emirates flying there, if you don't mind layover in Doha or Dubai.

I know everyone tired of pandemic bubble. Don't be afraid to travel, guys. Just do it responsibly and safely as possible. Slainte.

Can't answer (haven't stayed there) but if you get a chance, check out Ciragan Palace Kempinski and the Four Seasons. Both on the Bosporus, in Besiktas. Kempinski got a huge pool. Turkish bath. :emoji_fire: Four Seasons used to be an Ottoman palace. Love me some Constantinople.

We been 'sneaking off' to Maldives. Hasn't really been advertised, but they been accepting private flights and yachts for over two months. More recently, Qatar and Emirates flying there, if you don't mind layover in Doha or Dubai.

I know everyone tired of pandemic bubble. Don't be afraid to travel, guys. Just do it responsibly and safely as possible. Slainte.

That Four Season looks dope.

I decided to do the Ritz Carlton due to my travel points. It was between this or Soho House.

I saw an insane deal for Maldives. Too bad I’m not into beaches :lol:

Found it:

$1995 – Maldives: 7 Nights in Luxe Overwater Villa for 2

• All stays come with Travelzoo member perks:
    • Daily breakfast at The Sand
    • Nightly dinner at your choice of three restaurants
    • One lunch at H20, the resort's "magical" underwater restaurant (The Telegraph)
    • A 60-minute spa treatment per person (valid for stays in 2020 only)
  • Extra-night vouchers start from $285 and include breakfast and dinner
  • Resort taxes and fees (normally 24% on top of the daily rate) are included
  • Price is for two guests (not per person)
  • Not available on: Dec. 26, 2020 - Jan. 6, 2021; Dec. 26, 2021 - Jan. 6, 2022

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom