Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Going to DR on da 18th-27th ....first real Father/ Daughter vacation so I'm excited already got the resort booked and my uncle got me either a drug dealers dream Wrangler or this....already had the wrangler the past couple times so much rather the latter...keep in mind this is DR so iykyk...

IMG-20220204-WA0009.jpg

Anyone here been to St. Marteen? Looking to book a quick 4 day trip sometime next month.

Yup Just Before The Panoramic Hit In Jan 2020 It Was A Port On A Cruise I Went On.

Only Had Enough Time To Hit Maho Beach Which Was A Nice Ride From The Port In Philipsburg. I'll Post A Couple Of Photos/Vids When Im Mobile

Didnt Get To Explore Any Of The French Side, And The Only Thing I Can Remember At The Moment Is They Apparently Have The Worlds Highest Zipline

And I Think I Got A Shot Of Where The Carribean Sea Meets The Atlantic Ocean. Off The Small Time There I'd Absolutely Love To Go Back To See More.

Hitting up the Big Island of Hawaii this coming Monday for 10 days. Can't wait to hit the beaches, soak up some sun, farmers markets, bbqs, Poke', malasadas, hit up the local breweries, swim, see some turtles and whales, go snorkeling, hike, unwind and just escape for a bit.
I been to Honolulu and Maui, I loved it. Never been to the big island but would want to go.

PR DR same **** when it comes to crime.
Ummm not for.the past couple of years brethren. Yes DR is no slouch when it comes to crime but most of it is petty ( dudes robbing cellphones , breaking into cars ) of course some armed robberies obviously but these are happening more in the bad neighborhoods , but from what I heard it much worse in PR @ da moment like dudes legit having shoot outs on some cartel **** , like not even tourists are safe in PR. At least in DR you go to punta cana and you have nothing to worry about.

Ummm not for.the past couple of years brethren. Yes DR is no slouch when it comes to crime but most of it is petty ( dudes robbing cellphones , breaking into cars ) of course some armed robberies obviously but these are happening more in the bad neighborhoods , but from what I heard it much worse in PR @ da moment like dudes legit having shoot outs on some cartel **** , like not even tourists are safe in PR. At least in DR you go to punta cana and you have nothing to worry about.
I miss Punta Cana and the women and relaxation

Yeah it’s not really much to do but just be on the beach and beach things. If you’re looking for relaxation with the beach. Go for it.

Had a feeling it was like that. Def need a relaxing vacation though. Any idea on how the nightlife is there?

After Scotland I have a family reunion to go to in Virgina Beach. Probably gonna try to find Pharrell & Chads house’s 🤣🎹

Back
Top Bottom