Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

do yall check in your bags on international flights?

been hearing a lot of people saying to never do it because the chance of it getting lost or stolen is high

Yes. If I'm on >10 days vacation I'm checking that ****. Hell, my girl checking her **** at 6-7 days which means so am I. Just keep toiletries and meds on you and you're good.

20220730_213955-01.jpeg
20220730_215250-01.jpeg

Phone pics of Madrid.

do yall check in your bags on international flights?

been hearing a lot of people saying to never do it because the chance of it getting lost or stolen is high
ITs a gamble at the moment. Im out in Germany and the workers at Frankfurt strike every other week. Flights are being delay, cancelled etc. My coworker went to the Canary Islands a few weeks ago and said they got delayed an hour, and not ONE bag made it on the flight. I took my old lady to Majorca for Fourth of July, and when I came back it took almost and hour for them to get all the checked luggage on the conveyor smh.. They are still recovering from a two year shutdown. Those cheap euro flights of the past are done.

Hope none of y’all are in Germany right now

I barely made it back home over the weekend. Lufthansa cancelled flights on Wednesday/Thursday, and I had a flight on Friday with tons of people trying to rebook to it.

I don’t blame the people going on strike though. Lufthansa has fallen off HARD with their cost cutting and greediness. The website rarely works, they charge massive fees to change flights no matter what your reason is (I had to pay $1400 to change my itinerary due to an emergency), customer service takes hours to get back to you, legroom on long haul flights has gone down to American domestic flight standards, food is sometimes inedible and there are barely any choices…

I used to swear by them while going to Europe, but now I’d take United over it any day. At least United offers much more flexibility and customer service actually responds to you in an appropriate time. It’s sad that the best option is just doing the bare minimum.

All of these European and American Airlines are complete garbage compared to the major Middle Eastern and Asian airlines though; just wish I could take those airlines to European countries instead

I would love to go to Hawaii before my wife gets pregnant. But trying to save and pay off debt is our number 1 priority right now.

Are there cheap packages for hawaii though lol

Back
Top Bottom