Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Let me know how I can help - as you know fam I was out there for 2 years

Is it worth seeing Geneva AND Basel/Zurich? Also how much time would you recommend spending there to get a general feel for the country?

Any can’t-miss bar/restaurant recommendations are appreciated as well fam. I’m starting to research everything :lol:

Last edited:
Food: Sugarfish (sushi), In N Out, Night + Market, Howlin Rays (chicken spot)

Hit Venice for sightseeing/people watching

Bars: Harlowe, BUNGALOWWWW, Gas Lite (Pauly Shore is always there lol), Misfit, Circle Bar (met my wife there), Onyx at Shangri-La

Should be a decent start for ya!

Bet! Preciate it bruh! Gonna add them to the list.

Is it worth seeing Geneva AND Basel/Zurich? Also how much time would you recommend spending there to get a general feel for the country?

Any can’t-miss bar/restaurant recommendations are appreciated as well fam. I’m starting to research everything :lol:

I think it’s worth it - both are gorgeous. Zurich has a better nightlife, though.

Just depends on what you are looking for - Switzerland in general is VERY sleepy. The bar scene is full of large groups (harder to infiltrate if you are solo looking for yambs) and summer (August especially) is very dead.

I think it’s worth it - both are gorgeous. Zurich has a better nightlife, though.

Just depends on what you are looking for - Switzerland in general is VERY sleepy. The bar scene is full of large groups (harder to infiltrate if you are solo looking for yambs) and summer (August especially) is very dead.

If you’re planning on potentially being in Geneva, look at hopping over to Chamonix in France for a night or two.

Thanks for the recs, gents. Sleepy is exactly what I’m looking for. :lol: I’m out of the game. I want to unwind for a week, see some beautiful places and eat/drink food and cocktails

Thanks for the recs, gents. Sleepy is exactly what I’m looking for. :lol: I’m out of the game. I want to unwind for a week, see some beautiful places and eat/drink food and cocktails
Do it. Get you a nice Mont Blanc pen while you’re in its namesake town.

C13516AD-DE01-467F-887A-8B76831A3A06.png

01B3F65F-B5C6-4C7A-B698-F86265EB32EF.png

Interlaken is a must - if you really want sleepy, Zermatt is great.

Switzerland ain’t the spot for cocktails - all beer and wine

The nature in Switzerland looks ridiculous from what I’ve seen

Id like to go to the Bavaria area. Northern Italy close to Austria too

Was thinking Italy next but don't feel like planning that all out.

Colombia (Bogota and Medellin) or Mexico City? Looking to chill out, walk around, and eat and drink good.

Was thinking Italy next but don't feel like planning that all out.

Colombia (Bogota and Medellin) or Mexico City? Looking to chill out, walk around, and eat and drink good.

Mexico City for what you want. Colombia is a party type vibe.

Last edited:
MX City is great man

We are doing Italy in May - starting the planning now

Nice. That’s when I was planning too. Let me know what your thinking. I was tentatively planning for 2 wks and doing Rome, Florence, and something on the wests’en coast. Never been so all ears from those who have.

Nice. That’s when I was planning too. Let me know what your thinking. I was tentatively planning for 2 wks and doing Rome, Florence, and something on the wests’en coast. Never been so all ears from those who have.

Let me know how I can help with Rome and Florence (if I could live anywhere it would be Florence)

We are going to be doing Tuscany/Como and maybe Bologna - just want to relax and have great wine

Let me know how I can help with Rome and Florence (if I could live anywhere it would be Florence)

We are going to be doing Tuscany/Como and maybe Bologna - just want to relax and have great wine
If you do Como and take the ferry through the lake up to Bellagio, I have a great little wine and cheese cave spot recommendation.

Check out the app Wanderlog too. Used it on a couple of solo trips in Europe.

Its a bit tedious but def worth it once you figure everything out. It had some legit reccs and a map that connected everything to plan out your day.

Back
Top Bottom