Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Nice. That’s when I was planning too. Let me know what your thinking. I was tentatively planning for 2 wks and doing Rome, Florence, and something on the wests’en coast. Never been so all ears from those who have.
One of the Cinque Terre cities for west coast. We stayed in Vernazza and it was amazing.

I stayed at Hotel Belvedere for 2 nights in Bellagio, great views
You probably went to this place if you were there a couple days. Great charcuterie board and fair priced wine.

9F8E5EC8-2B09-4B4E-9233-E5EF474A177E.png

Had a project in Rome/Florence/Milan so spent quite a while in those 3

Milan sucks 😂
Only reason we tacked Milan onto the trip was so my wife could pick up a designer purse on the cheap :lol: And the flights on points into there were among the cheapest.

It’s probably still better than dirty *** Venice though.

Agree with you on Florence though, that was definitely our favorite spot of the trip.

Only reason we tacked Milan onto the trip was so my wife could pick up a designer purse on the cheap :lol: And the flights on points into there were among the cheapest.

It’s probably still better than dirty *** Venice though.

Agree with you on Florence though, that was definitely our favorite spot of the trip.

Didn’t realize you had gotten married, would have sent a gift, congrats 🤝

Didn’t realize you had gotten married, would have sent a gift, congrats 🤝
June will be two years, after a 13 month postponement due to COVID. Ended up engaged about as long we dated. Hopped around several Greek islands and Athens for about 2 weeks for the honeymoon. Couldn’t recommend Greece enough as a vacation spot.

anyone ever solo travel to London?

Experience?

Is London worth it? It’s a pretty quick flight from. The east coast so I’m thinking about maybe doing a quick 4-5 day trip

anyone ever solo travel to London?

Experience?

Is London worth it? It’s a pretty quick flight from. The east coast so I’m thinking about maybe doing a quick 4-5 day trip

Yep for 3 months solo - how can I help bro? London is amazing, what vibe you looking for

Yep for 3 months solo - how can I help bro? London is amazing, what vibe you looking for

honestly just the tourist stuff and good food. im not tryna get stabbed out there as I heard London has been getting bad.

I was thinking about getting a hotel in Mayfair. you think thats a good area for tourists?

def. want to hit some of Gordon Ramsay higher end restaurants like Petrus.

honestly just the tourist stuff and good food. im not tryna get stabbed out there as I heard London has been getting bad.

I was thinking about getting a hotel in Mayfair. you think thats a good area for tourists?

def. want to hit some of Gordon Ramsay higher end restaurants like Petrus.

My man you will not get stabbed 😂😂

That’s a fine spot, I like Chelsea, Shoreditch myself. Beautiful city, so easy to get around. Hit Dishoom

That’s a fine spot, I like Chelsea, Shoreditch myself. Beautiful city, so easy to get around. Hit Dishoom

Agreed. Don't listen to all that nonsense about the big cities becoming some kind of warzone. LA, NY, Portland, London, Paris, and Seattle where I live all get talked about like you'll get stabbed and robbed on every corner. There's bad parts for sure but keep your head up, don't do anything real stupid, and you'll be fine.

Agreed. Don't listen to all that nonsense about the big cities becoming some kind of warzone. LA, NY, Portland, London, Paris, and Seattle where I live all get talked about like you'll get stabbed and robbed on every corner. There's bad parts for sure but keep your head up, don't do anything real stupid, and you'll be fine.

Y’all sure something like this isn’t gonna happen to me?

N nonnative nice man I’m in Seattle as well -worst thing that has happened in my neighborhood is Amazon packages stolen 😂

I’ve lived in London, NYC, LA, SF and never had ANY problem yet the news would say these cities are awful.

N nonnative nice man I’m in Seattle as well -worst thing that has happened in my neighborhood is Amazon packages stolen 😂

I’ve lived in London, NYC, LA, SF and never had ANY problem yet the news would say these cities are awful.

That's what's up. Yeah Seattle isn't bad at all. You ain't gonna catch me walking down 3rd and Pike at night but I've had no issues other than a couple of bums get slightly aggressive. Haven't even had any packages stolen luckily.

Seattle and Portland got especially bad reps after all the protests from people who have never been here and never will swear it's 2003 Baghdad levels of violence when I tell them where I'm from.

That's what's up. Yeah Seattle isn't bad at all. You ain't gonna catch me walking down 3rd and Pike at night but I've had no issues other than a couple of bums get slightly aggressive. Haven't even had any packages stolen luckily.

Seattle and Portland got especially bad reps after all the protests from people who have never been here and never will swear it's 2003 Baghdad levels of violence when I tell them where I'm from.

Yeah we haven’t had anything happen - worst thing this past year was a waiter in LA grabbing my wrist to look at my watch. Thought the goons were going to be following me.

Anybody got Kenosha, WI recommendations? Other than giving Kyle Rittenhouse a two piece combo if I see him.

Gonna be there this week and next week for work.

Nice. That’s when I was planning too. Let me know what your thinking. I was tentatively planning for 2 wks and doing Rome, Florence, and something on the wests’en coast. Never been so all ears from those who have.

Did Rome, Sorrento and a hike along the Amalfi coast this past summer. I'd recommend a boat ride along the coast over the hike, that **** was rough and I live in CO. Or a boat ride to / around Capri. The coast itself is incredible with all the little towns (Positano, nocelle, praiano, etc.) perched along the mountain coastline.

Pompeii was cool to see but I recommend getting a guide. Not a lot of signage and some of the tour apps suck.

If you like history, Rome is incredible. Did the underground Colosseum tour, St Peter's basilica dome tour, Vatican museum tour. Tons of churches and ancient buildings around every corner as you're walking around.

My Lyft driver to the airport was actually born and raised in Kenosha and just got back from spending the holidays up there :lol:

He mentioned Brat Stop as a must as well, among several other places.

Love it - head there to watch some football 😂

Back
Top Bottom