Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

If you had one city to visit, which one would it be:

Jacksonville
West Palm Beach
Myrtle Beach

Never been to Florida or South Carolina but was interested in going. Mainly I just want to enjoy some good weather and if I can clap some cheeks in the process I'll take it.
Check out Jacksonville Beach. Went a couple years ago. Should be able to check off a couple boxes :lol:

Jacksonville is real Florida. It’s not full of transplants like south Florida.

I have a good time there because I have family there and there’s always something to get into.

Idk how fun it would be as a tourist though.
Which part of J'ville is not for tourists? We all know that every city downtown look nice but you make the wrong turn a few blocks away and things start to look different.

IMG_5470.jpeg

the us governments tips if you go to somalia (they highly suggest you don’t go there)

has anyone been to copenhagen?

thinking about maybe going in March
I went back in September and had an amazing time. Weather was mid-high 60s and sunny every day.

It’s my favorite city that I’ve visited in Europe by a decent margin, but as mentioned it’s definitely cold and dark in the colder months. Next time I go back is gonna be during one of the summer months. Such a cool city regardless.

Yeah I went in actually February - cold and dark but such a fun city

I went back in September and had an amazing time. Weather was mid-high 60s and sunny every day.

It’s my favorite city that I’ve visited in Europe by a decent margin, but as mentioned it’s definitely cold and dark in the colder months. Next time I go back is gonna be during one of the summer months. Such a cool city regardless.

thanks fellas. maybe i should go in May instead when the weather is better

Definitely go if you have the chance. My only regret was that I only spent 4 days. Next time I’m doing at least a full week.

DC weather will be trash FYI - if you can hold off a month you would see the Cherry Blossoms

Spent the first 24 years of my life across the river In Arlington. Going for mom’s birthday, so it is what it is. I actually enjoy the cold after 8 month summers in Texas.

I hear ya - Arlington was fun probably as a 21 yr old

It wasn’t bad for high school either in the late 90s/early 00s, get drunk hop on the metro and eff around in DC. Being so far removed makes me appreciate everything out there every year when I visit. Texas sucks.

I do need to follow your advice at some point though, in spite of growing up in the area I never went to see the cherry’s blossoms. My wife would love it. I know they bloomed a couple weeks early last year though.

It wasn’t bad for high school either in the late 90s/early 00s, get drunk hop on the metro and eff around in DC. Being so far removed makes me appreciate everything out there every year when I visit. Texas sucks.

I do need to follow your advice at some point though, in spite of growing up in the area I never went to see the cherry’s blossoms. My wife would love it. I know they bloomed a couple weeks early last year though.

I was there first round of March Madness for a wedding last year - they were peaking, so yeah, a bit early.

Definitely worth it.

Have fun regardless in Feb

Back
Top Bottom