Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Anyone been to Barcelona?

I'll be there for 2 days next month so any info on places to visit would be appreciated. Camp Nou is first on the list.
Just went in April. Barca might be the most beautiful city in the world, perfect blend of every element a human being could desire. 2 days isn't close to enough.

Barceloneta (beach & clubs), Park Guell (views), Sagrada Familia (Gaudi architecture), Montjuic (Magic Fountain).

Staying at a Hostel ? It's so many stuff to do in Barcelona 3 days wasn't enough for me
Hostel is the way to go, cost-effective and best way to meet like-minded people. If you do, @Halftime, stay at Urbany Hostel if you're strictly trying to party and meet women.

landed yesterday in punta cana, just realized how much i hated flying.

how you over there @akajaedeuce ?

all i know is if i went with my boys, the dominican yambs are endless, prolly flourish w the cleanin ladies too, prolly catch the zika/std but u gotta live life. :lol:

been asking everyone how i can get to havana.

Man im goin to punta cana next year. School me in on anything you can out there.

I especially wana fish out there.

Last edited:
damn so i cant put some cuban cigars in a checked in bag [emoji]129300[/emoji] through u.s

Virgin has a STEAL to Maui from LAX for Sept. They start direct flights and it's only $398 per person. 

Going to Cancun in exactly a month with the fellas. We'll be there for 5 days so you guess have any advice or recommendations for things to do down there?

all i know is if i went with my boys, the dominican yambs are endless, prolly flourish w the cleanin ladies too, prolly catch the zika/std but u gotta live life. :lol:

Went last summer and the dominican girls are so appreciated I cant wait to go back

all i know is if i went with my boys, the dominican yambs are endless, prolly flourish w the cleanin ladies too, prolly catch the zika/std but u gotta live life.
laugh.gif

Went last summer and the dominican girls are so appreciated I cant wait to go back
Does one leave the resort to have these experiences? 

Please elaborate lol

Personally no, good amount of domicans go to the resorts. There was nothing immediately outside my hotel besides small little neighborhoods did not leave it. I'm sure that would increase chances but at your own risk lol

Going to Cancun in exactly a month with the fellas. We'll be there for 5 days so you guess have any advice or recommendations for things to do down there?
Check out the Mayan Pyramids in Chichen Itza and the Cenotes. Theres also tubing in this cold *** river that is dope, i cant remember what its called but if i remember ill post it 

Do the Booze Cruise not the Pirate Cruise

Been looking into them. Definitely looks fun but some of us can't swim so the snorkeling and other water activities would be pointless lol. However the main objective of the cruise is to relax, get drunk, and interact with the females lol

Check out the Mayan Pyramids in Chichen Itza and the Cenotes. Theres also tubing in this cold *** river that is dope, i cant remember what its called but if i remember ill post it 

Yeah the pyramids are a must on our list. Dedicating a day for the tour and exploring them. Will definitely look into the tubing.

You guys are lucky that have friends that travel. 

All of my friends want to stay in the hood and go to the club, leaving me to have to travel alone or with my girl. 

I am jelly

You guys are lucky that have friends that travel. 

All of my friends want to stay in the hood and go to the club, leaving me to have to travel alone or with my girl. 

I am jelly
I deal with the same thing. Theyre too broke to do any real travel cause they waste all their money.

cancun: xel ha , must go

today we do some buggys, excited as hell and them saona at the end of the week. should be marvelous.

so we've been chopping it up with some workers, found some real real cool people.

here at riu palace punta cana, the hotel is massive and coming in we saw like apartments ... we asked the homie joel (waiter) if he lived there , he said yeah they live there and only get to see their family every 2 weeks, they work 12 straight then 3 off :x

im quite certain you can flourish with these housekeepers :lol:

Back
Top Bottom