Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Just got back from my "summer" trip.
Athens was doper than I expected it to be. Thought it'd be similar to Rome, but the vibe was a lot more chill, people cool, and the city was cleaner. Hitting up Akropolis was a sight to see. Oh yea, a lot of bad European women I was side eyeing lol.

Santorini was LIT. All that iish you see in pics is true. When you're there it still doesn't look real. Aside from the landscape its a dope vacation spot with beautiful beaches you wont see anywhere else. Me & wifey rented a quad for 2 days and was all over the island. Would def go back, although I heard Mykonos & Ios were the real party islands. Might have to do that with the boys.

Malta wasn't planned at all, but Im not mad at all we went. Another place with beautiful beaches. The island is like a vacation spot for other Europeans, so it got kinda wild at night in St. Georges from what I seen. I'd go back to check that out as well.

Went to Santorini last summer and that place is beautiful. Definetly a place you take wifey and not just girl you are "kinda" dating. Place too beautiful and romantic. : lol

Headed to Belize next month for carnival, first time going there. Excited.

Word, I gotta hit Cuba soon before its turned into a tourist attraction, and its stripped of its culture.

Fellas, never been to Florida but thinking about going this Spring. What's the difference between Ft. Lauderdale and Orlando?

Fellas, never been to Florida but thinking about going this Spring. What's the difference between Ft. Lauderdale and Orlando?

Orlando sucks and has no beach, but if amusement parks are your thing or you have kids then it could be fun

Fort Lauderdale has a beach. It's not a bad place, good weather, food, etc. but you should take a trip to the keys if you're going to be down here anyways

Prob New York.... again.

But for overseas, def. Japan or S. Korea. I really wanna hit Japan, S Korea, and China all at once though.

Orlando sucks and has no beach, but if amusement parks are your thing or you have kids then it could be fun

Fort Lauderdale has a beach. It's not a bad place, good weather, food, etc. but you should take a trip to the keys if you're going to be down here anyways
laugh.gif
 Orlando far from sucks. Sure there's no beach, but if you're a young professional who enjoys the social scene, downtown Orlando, College Park, Thornton Park, even Winter Park, are off the chain. Great restaurants and bars, and the women, the women... 
nthat.gif

Stay far away from Disney/Universal.  

:lol:  Orlando far from sucks. Sure there's no beach, but if you're a young professional who enjoys the social scene, downtown Orlando, College Park, Thornton Park, even Winter Park, are off the chain. Great restaurants and bars, and the women, the women... :nthat:

Stay far away from Disney/Universal.  

Idk man...everything is really spread out in Orlando and the weather in the middle of the state pales in comparison to the coasts. All the things you mentioned can be found in almost all the cities along the coast that have beaches (Jax, Tampa, Ft Laud, Miami). If you're not going to the parks in Orlando I really don't see the point in going out of your way to be in the middle of the state. For the record I am not saying you should visit Tampa or Jax. South FL is where it's at, even the Naples/Ft Meyers area is nice but way more low key

Wife and I are planning heading to the bay area next spring. We're not into the club or bar scene, we're trying to do the regular tourist stuff and sightseeing. Any tips and suggestions are welcome as to what neighborhood we should be looking into and things to do.

Not a vacation but I have work trip with plenty of down time in Salt Lake City, any tips on what to see? Also have about 14 hours in Chi the next week

I got a 14 hour layover in Atlanta with my wife next month. From 6PM to 8AM. It's my first time in Atlanta.

Where should i stay?

What should i do?

:nerd:

Portland or Memphis? Both sound cool, different than the big cities. Anyone try out that Voodoo donut in Portland?

I'm headed to Malaysia in 2 weeks for work, but they gave me 3 days extra to tour around there. I'm not sure what to expect there.

Portland or Memphis? Both sound cool, different than the big cities. Anyone try out that Voodoo donut in Portland?

I'm headed to Malaysia in 2 weeks for work, but they gave me 3 days extra to tour around there. I'm not sure what to expect there.

where in malaysia? kuala lumpur?

Yeah Kuala Lumpur. The only plan so far is a day trip to one of the islands for snorkeling. I heard scuba diving is amazing there, but I've never done the classes before.

Back
Top Bottom