Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Whats some good spring break spots? Did cancun already, might do it again if nothing tops it.
San Diego, can always go down south to rosarito/ensenada

heading to Seattle next month for a wknd getaway

recommendations on where to stay.

was thining airbnb, but need to know which neighborhoods would be best and closest to sites/attractions

A few years ago in Seattle, I stayed in the Belltown area. A lot of restaurants/bars and convenient to get around.

Headed to SF for a weekend next month, I haven't been there in about 10 years. Do you guys recommend staying at a hotel in Downtown or near the waterfront (Ferry Building)? I'm not looking for the nightlife scene, just easy to get around.

Seattle on the 29th, London December 2nd, Nigeria and hopefully Egypt next year October. I want to see Jamaica soon as well.

San Diego, can always go down south to rosarito/ensenada

heading to Seattle next month for a wknd getaway
recommendations on where to stay.
was thining airbnb, but need to know which neighborhoods would be best and closest to sites/attractions

Belltown / Cap Hill / Beacon Hill

I'll be in Austin for the F1 grand prix in October. I'm a first time traveller and I don't know what the hell I'm doing :lol:

LA folks, need some input:

I have a few friends visiting from Asia and we'll be making a stop in LA for a few days. We have a free day and fortunately its on a Sunday so we can either check out the Panthers/Rams or Suns/Lakers. 

They are more interested and can follow basketball, but I think they should maybe check out a football game for the first time. What do you guys think? We'll be getting the cheaper tickets for either events. Thanks ahead of time.

My pops is retired from an airline. Has a few passes left for the year so I'm going to head out on a trip with some friends in December. Its standby ticket so we are planning Australia (5 days in each of melbourne and Sydney). If Australia doesn't work out we have Havana, Cuba or Tokyo as the backup plans. Can't wait!

I'm trying to plan a 2 year anniversary trip for early November and I am stumped on where to go. We were thinking Miami but me and my boys will probably be going there again soon (Just went a few months ago), so i'm not trying to over-do it there. I was also looking at an all inclusive trip to Cancun. Anyone have any recommendations on packages for Cancun? or any other under-rated locations that are nice around that time? Price range is probably a max of about 2k. I'd like to stay around $1,500 tho. 

My boys and I from CA are planning a bachelor party for late Feb, early Mar. Miami was an option but the fiancee is saying no because of Zika. So that also leaves out Brasil and all of central America.

Suggestions?

Weekend trip to Boston in November (Veterans Day wknd). Any recommendations? Staying in Somerville, it's 3 couples so we have an Airbnb book already.

@DeadsetAce hooked me up with some restaurant/bar suggestions already :nthat: . I think we may do the Fenway tour. Cheap and a little over an hour, can't beat that.

LA folks, need some input:

I have a few friends visiting from Asia and we'll be making a stop in LA for a few days. We have a free day and fortunately its on a Sunday so we can either check out the Panthers/Rams or Suns/Lakers. 

They are more interested and can follow basketball, but I think they should maybe check out a football game for the first time. What do you guys think? We'll be getting the cheaper tickets for either events. Thanks ahead of time.
why not both. 
My boys and I from CA are planning a bachelor party for late Feb, early Mar. Miami was an option but the fiancee is saying no because of Zika. So that also leaves out Brasil and all of central America.

Suggestions?
we just did my friends bachelor party in SD

did a brewery tour...pretty dope. 

we were thinking portland too but schedules and monies situations didnt work out for some of the guys. 

I'm in Massachusetts. Any cheap flights/promos out the country going on?

nerd.gif
i recall seeing a deal from boston to london on airfarewatchdog

check their twitter feed

Last edited:
Going to Chicago next month for Thanksgiving America Airlines had a deal for 120 round trip any recommendations of places to hit up or places to avoid

I just got back from Egypt yesterday, and I am already trying to plan my next vacation. 

I am going to sift through this thread for some ideas. 

Anybody care to school me on Vietnam/Cambodia/Thailand?? Heading there Early next year and planning so far has been frustrating.

Anybody care to school me on Vietnam/Cambodia/Thailand?? Heading there Early next year and planning so far has been frustrating.

Did Vietnam on a bike, went to cambodia for 1.5 week and been thrice to thailand.

Ask away.

Back
Top Bottom