Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Flying from JFK. I put educational activities

I'm not sure how the education guidelines work. I actually used journalistic activity as my reason.They are not strict at all once you get to Cuba. They only asked what category I was in once. I wouldn't go to Cuba solo. At least not yet. I'd go with at least one other person.

Do you have to show any proof of the guideline that you guys selected? I might just do the "people to people" so I can be amongst a guided group.

Thinking about taking the PCH from The Bay to LA for my birthday.

I want the drive to be three days. I'm planing on spending the night in Monterrey Bay and Santa Barbara. Which other town / area should i spend the night in that's worth checking out? Or should i add the extra night to Monterrey Bay or Santa Barbara. This will take place in late March.
Will probably do this in August from LA to SF. Lemme know how it is

I want the drive to be three days. I'm planing on spending the night in Monterrey Bay and Santa Barbara. Which other town / area should i spend the night in that's worth checking out? Or should i add the extra night to Monterrey Bay or Santa Barbara. This will take place in late March.

Don't stay in SB, way expensive
Spend the night in Pismo beach

Don't stay in SB, way expensive
Spend the night in Pismo beach

Already been there :lol:
Not a city that made me say wow I need to come back

Booking a trip to Boston April 27th-May 1st. I'm definitely going to go to the Cubs vs Red Sox game, but anybody have any fun recommendations on what to do down there?

just got back from japan after a two week trip. amazing.

next vacation will be bali for my sister's wedding, then hitting up australia and potentially new zealand in may

Booking a trip to Boston April 27th-May 1st. I'm definitely going to go to the Cubs vs Red Sox game, but anybody have any fun recommendations on what to do down there?

I'd suggest hitting up Bodega if you've never visited before. Even though it's gimmicky and not so hidden anymore, it's still a cool experience. I'd also suggest hitting up Concepts, which is right in the Harvard Square area.

In terms of things to do, there are plenty of great bars and restaurants. My suggestions below and not necessarily high end, as I was a college student when I lived there, but here you go:

-Newbury Street - located in the Back Bay; similar to NYC's 5th Ave or LA's Rodeo Drive, just not quite as upscale and not nearly as large
-Mr. Bartley's Burger Cottage - right in Harvard Square; was on Food Network; can sometimes have a line, but great burgers with funny names
-Anna's Taqueria - my favorite Mexican place (local chain - 7 locations); I visit at least once every time I'm in Boston
-Quincy Market and Faneuil Hall - cool outdoor mall, with good shops and good food options
-Duck Boats
-Boston Common
-Copley Place - cool mall located in the heart of Back Bay
-Top of the Hub - expensive, but good restaurant at the top of Prudential Center
-Union Oyster House - oldest restaurant in the city
-College Campuses - Harvard, MIT, Boston College, Boston University, etc.

Hope this helps

Last edited:
I want to take a trip to Florida in March, but not sure where to go.

What spots would you guys recommend? It will be a 3 or 4 day trip.

I want to take a trip to Florida in March, but not sure where to go.

What spots would you guys recommend? It will be a 3 or 4 day trip.

If you're looking for some culture and nightlife, Miami Beach is the spot. I've been to Miami about 30 times in my life and it never gets old.

Boca Raton and Delray Beach also have some good nightlife.

Otherwise I'd stray away from the tourist traps that is Orlando.

Alternatives for a more chill vacation are the Tampa-St. Pete area and the Naples-Marco Island-Fort Meyers area along the western coast.

I'd suggest hitting up Bodega if you've never visited before. Even though it's gimmicky and not so hidden anymore, it's still a cool experience. I'd also suggest hitting up Concepts, which is right in the Harvard Square area.

In terms of things to do, there are plenty of great bars and restaurants. My suggestions below and not necessarily high end, as I was a college student when I lived there, but here you go:

-Newbury Street - located in the Back Bay; similar to NYC's 5th Ave or LA's Rodeo Drive, just not quite as upscale and not nearly as large
-Mr. Bartley's Burger Cottage - right in Harvard Square; was on Food Network; can sometimes have a line, but great burgers with funny names
-Anna's Taqueria - my favorite Mexican place (local chain - 7 locations); I visit at least once every time I'm in Boston
-Quincy Market and Faneuil Hall - cool outdoor mall, with good shops and good food options
-Duck Boats
-Boston Common
-Copley Place - cool mall located in the heart of Back Bay
-Top of the Hub - expensive, but good restaurant at the top of Prudential Center
-Union Oyster House - oldest restaurant in the city
-College Campuses - Harvard, MIT, Boston College, Boston University, etc.

Hope this helps
Repped! Thank you a ton man, Bodega & Concepts were on my list as well. Definitely want to enjoy some good food out there, so thank you for all the recommendations man!

Trying to plan a trip to Europe for the wife and I, but not sure where to go. 

Fly into Rome and do day trips from there, never leaving Italy?

Or something like:  Fly into Amsterdam and stay for couple days, take train to Paris for a few days, then Paris to somewhere else before flying back to US?

Best times to go?  Summer supposedly expensive and crowded, but best weather. 

On my way to Iceland, London, Paris, Rome and Venice in a few weeks. Honestly aside from Iceland, these aren't my most sought after places to go since they are heavily tourist spots but I am looking forward to Rome though which, I hope, is like everything you see in the movies with the architectural structures and what not.

On my way to Iceland, London, Paris, Rome and Venice in a few weeks. Honestly aside from Iceland, these aren't my most sought after places to go since they are heavily tourist spots but I am looking forward to Rome though which, I hope, is like everything you see in the movies with the architectural structures and what not.
How long you staying in each spot?

Dope IG by the way

Last edited:

Trying to plan a trip to Europe for the wife and I, but not sure where to go. 

Fly into Rome and do day trips from there, never leaving Italy?

Or something like:  Fly into Amsterdam and stay for couple days, take train to Paris for a few days, then Paris to somewhere else before flying back to US?

Best times to go?  Summer supposedly expensive and crowded, but best weather. 
doing something similar in March, not as cold but also not as nearly as expensive as it is in april and into summer months

dont do a bus, its super cheap to just fly and you can maximize your time in the cities you want to visit

my itinerary

3 days in paris, 3 days in rome, 1 day in barcelona then flying back to paris.  

Last edited:
^^^^That is about the time stay I am doing. I fly into Iceland first for about 2 nights since that is where the layover is. Then do about 2 nights in London, 3 nights in Paris, 3 nights in Venice and then 3 in Rome. I think we are doing one train ride between countries but the rest we are flying. I wanted to go to Barcelona so bad but will do it another time and hopefully stay there for a week.

Dope IG by the way

Thanks. Part of my traveling has to do with my photography hobby. Hopefully I get some good pics out there.

Norwegian airlines has Oakland to london for $304 flat for 11 days

(Ive been to london/par/Amsterdam already)

My plan was london ->Amsterdam->Paris

And then fly from Paris to Budapest.

I backed out last second because id have to leave next week and id have little prep time.

Id be going out there with a backpack cell phone a pack of white tees.

Something about going somewhere far with a book and reading on the grass by the Eiffel tower without a care in the world.

I want to just walk and absorb the vibes brahs.

Man I wish I was more bold. Man I wanna see the world.

/endrant

^^^^^^Should have done it man. Sounded like a fairly inexpensive trip. It builds character to do solo stuff like that. I have friends that only go to Hawaii literally like every year cause that is their comfort zone and where their friends go as well. It sucks to be limited to only what your friends can do, but I also get that as well.

Yeah I'm def gonna look back an say that. I get it cause having the money in the bank don't equate to character building and memories.

To the next opportunity.

^^^^^^Should have done it man. Sounded like a fairly inexpensive trip. It builds character to do solo stuff like that. I have friends that only go to Hawaii literally like every year cause that is their comfort zone and where their friends go as well. It sucks to be limited to only what your friends can do, but I also get that as well.

Back
Top Bottom