Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Going to LA and NY in Sept. More excited for NY. Going to the Meadows Music Festival in Queens and I've never been there.

Stumbled across this thread with the new forum layout, New Orleans in September, Vegas in Oct/November for SEMA.

Got back from charleston last week. Aside from it being incredibly hot it was a great trip. Great food, lots of history.

Planning next anniversary in April next year to LA. Thinking we'll AirBnb somewhere around downtown, Turo a nice BMW, go to a museum or two, hit the beach, Rodeo drive to window shop hopefully see some stars worth seeing lol

Anyone from Tampa or St. Petersburg area? Ill be down there next week. Trying to find some good bars and sneaker stores.

Heading to Toronto this weekend. Haven't been since spring break during college and that was an experience. Any good spots I should check out? Any non-tourist recommendations?

So Cal for Work / Vacation starting Sat for 2 weeks.
where in so cal?
could literally be LA to SD

Planning next anniversary in April next year to LA. Thinking we'll AirBnb somewhere around downtown, Turo a nice BMW, go to a museum or two, hit the beach, Rodeo drive to window shop hopefully see some stars worth seeing lol
dont airbnb around DTLA, especially if renting a car
look for a crib near LAX, youll still be close enough to everything

Got back from charleston last week. Aside from it being incredibly hot it was a great trip. Great food, lots of history.
I was actually surprised how much I liked Charleston, wife and I took the girl about a month ago for vacation. Thought about looking for a vacation home down there or Hylton Head.
So Cal for Work / Vacation starting Sat for 2 weeks.
DAMN enjoy man, plenty of good food and lots of women to talk to if single or check out if married. Weather is just incredible also, I am from San Diego.

Anyone from Tampa or St. Petersburg area? Ill be down there next week. Trying to find some good bars and sneaker stores.
If you are going down for work hit up Ocean's Prime on your companies dime. If you really trying to blow the per diem, hit up Berns steak restaurant that is CRAZY. The mall by the airport is alright use to go down to Tampa for work, Splitsville is pretty cool if you catch happy hour. Although I haven't been for years they use to have a bucket of beer for $5.
Thanks man, will def remember this. Gonna buy the tix and rooms within the next month or so
Since you are booking early enough it might be cheaper to stay in a resort with the misses, not a Disney resort. Full-service hotel with all the amenities, also look at some of the boutique hotels in the area. Tons of smaller boutique hotels that will make the trip enjoyable. Congrats how many years you guys celebrating?

SF and London was dope man
I'm already considering my next trip. I'm considering Hawaii or Sydney.
When you trying to go on your next trip, interested to see what you think of Sydney. Been trying to go for years, but never pulled the trigger.

Since you are booking early enough it might be cheaper to stay in a resort with the misses, not a Disney resort. Full-service hotel with all the amenities, also look at some of the boutique hotels in the area. Tons of smaller boutique hotels that will make the trip enjoyable. Congrats how many years you guys celebrating?

I'll look into it, it'll basically come down to either fancier spot or more pocket money

It's just 3 lol

When you trying to go on your next trip, interested to see what you think of Sydney. Been trying to go for years, but never pulled the trigger.

I'll admit I really don't know much about Australia. Looks like a pretty city though. Dig the shots of the harbor, that bridge and the opera house in the distance

If there are nice spots to chill at and do in that area, with a nice beach nearby. That could be enough to make me wanna go.

I gotta keep doing my research.

About Hawaii, I looked at some spots already, but damn man, maybe I'm looking in the wrong places but it seems all the hotels /resorts and the area are geared towards couples and families.

im going sydney and aukland next year february, if anyone can post more info here that would be appreciated

I'll admit I really don't know much about Australia. Looks like a pretty city though. Dig the shots of the harbor, that bridge and the opera house in the distance

If there are nice spots to chill at and do in that area, with a nice beach nearby. That could be enough to make me wanna go.

I gotta keep doing my research.

About Hawaii, I looked at some spots already, but damn man, maybe I'm looking in the wrong places but it seems all the hotels /resorts and the area are geared towards couples and families.
My wife use to live in Hawaii and said we are going for her birthday, but I am NOT impressed. I feel like it is just a more expensive San Diego, I can't swim so I don't do water. I am sure some good food spots but outside of that I am meh on the trip.

Back
Top Bottom