Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

I gotta say some of these Hawaii resorts look dope but I feel like they're too secluded and a nightlife isn't too accessible in the area

Lol I brought my charger everywhere I went with me on vacation. In Europe the outlets are weird. They're two pronged and spaced out. Couldn't use my wall charger but wherever I saw a USB port I made sure to plug in my phone.

not sure how you travel to europe and not have the mind to look into things like that
usually most forget to take it but to not know at all...i guess

not sure how you travel to europe and not have the mind to look into things like that

When partying in Ibiza with my crew I was the only one with a converter..smh..and those cheap mofos didn't even set up international calling with their phone..they wanted to use mine..show me the euros u wanna use it lolll

One of the benefits of having apple devices is there are Apple Stores in every major city..my converter started acting funny (few years old) so I just bought their apple charger to bring every time I go with no worries

Lol looking up if I had the right phone accessories for Europe was the last thing on my mind when I was getting ready for my first trip. Next time I'm in Europe I will likely just buy the converter at the airport lol

Lol looking up if I had the right phone accessories for Europe was the last thing on my mind when I was getting ready for my first trip. Next time I'm in Europe I will likely just buy the converter at the airport lol

It's not just a phone accessory man, you'll need an adapter for literally any electronic device that you plug into a wall outlet. :lol:

You don't need an actual converter (for converting voltage) for things like phone or laptop and most common electronics. Just an adapter.

Don't buy either at the airport or hotel unless getting fleeced is your thing.

Going to Puerto Vallarta in October for our 10 year anniversary.
Going to take our 5 year old boy.
Flying out of LAX.
Anyone have any tips?
Going to book in the next couple weeks.
Couple more people might go, so thinking a suite might be better.

Going to Puerto Vallarta in October for our 10 year anniversary.
Going to take our 5 year old boy.
Flying out of LAX.
Anyone have any tips?
Going to book in the next couple weeks.
Couple more people might go, so thinking a suite might be better.
CONGRATS man, we are celebrating 10 years this November.

image.png
image.png
image.png
I like going to different countries..but prefer the non-touristy destinations..took a train from Barcelona to Tarragona, Spain..went to an actual Coliseum ..SPARTA!! Lol

For flight regulars, do you consider First Class worth upgrading to?

To pay out of pocket? Not a chance..but if u are utilizing CC points/ or if u are getting an upgrade from an airline for a cancelled flight..yes..but if I had the CC points..id rather use that towards another international flight or multiple domestic flights..I don't mind coach as long as I'm preoccupied

Back
Top Bottom