Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Alright NT< I need your help.

I am thinking of proposing in Paris on Sep 7th. We will be pressed for time because we are also doing Rome and London in that EuroTrip.

I am looking to do an Engagement Photo Session early in the day around Sunrise by the Eiffel Tower. (We are staying 10 Mins away walking Distance)

1) What is the typical going rate, do photographers charge by the hour?

2) Typically, how many photos are included?

3) Do any of you NT'ers have a contact in Paris to recommend?

Def ask this on the Paris subreddit

Vegas - next week staying at the Mirage

June 2018 - Punta Cana again, love it there.

August 2018 - Kauai for a wedding

^^^^^^I have been to Hawaii like 3 times and I have been to Mexico, Jamaica and the Dominican Republic and honestly considering the Caribbean Island is near the east coast, I would rather go there than Hawaii. Don't get me wrong, Hawaii is nice but it's something pretty easily replaced by just going to the Caribbean Island imo.

i kinda agree to an extent... the dominican is nice because of the weather, the price and the islands are nice but not much to do besides hang out at the resort... you can go around some parts of the country but its not exactly safe... with that being said i go every december with the family and will probably go again this year... the all inclusive price can't be beat and 1200 for a vacation is great and i get to bring some henny white back home...i love hawaii and would go every year if i could but its far from me since I'm in NJ but not only that its very expensive... if it was somewhat cheaper i would go every year...

Next month I'm going to NY for the first time for The Meadows Music Festival :pimp: I'll be staying in Queens. Please recommend me some spots to check out. I'm also down to meet up with any NTers out there to kick it with. PM me, really appreciate it.

Next month I'm going to NY for the first time for The Meadows Music Festival :pimp: I'll be staying in Queens. Please recommend me some spots to check out. I'm also down to meet up with any NTers out there to kick it with. PM me, really appreciate it.

Williamsburg Brooklyn

Manhattan West 4th for bars

With a kid on the way i have no vacations on deck :frown:. This is the first time in 7-8 years i don't have an international trip planned.

I'm trying to get my wife to hit Costa Rica in Jan or March but shes says that the baby will be too young :rolleyes.

So please take pictures guys! I need to live through you guys.

Heading to the DR (Punta Cana) next week. I'll be at one of the resorts but can't remember which one.

Anybody got any tips on what to expect?

^^^^^Nothing really out of the ordinary in the DR, especially if it is a resort trip. You just sort of hang at the resort and do everything there. There will be people coming in trying to sell you on excursions at the hotels but other than that, most people don't go walking out in the towns of the DR. When I went, it was pretty went like this....wake up, eat, pool, drink, eat, beach, drink, ocean, eat, drink, club......repeat. It was fun since i Was there for a bachelor party but I doubt I am going back anytime soon.

With a kid on the way i have no vacations on deck :frown::. This is the first time in 7-8 years i don't have an international trip planned.

I'm trying to get my wife to hit Costa Rica in Jan or March but shes says that the baby will be too young :rolleyes.

So please take pictures guys! I need to live through you guys.

Convince her to do the babymoon. That seems to be the odd trend for pregnant women nowadays. I'll like see couples in Hawaii just as their last vacation before the baby pops. Honestly it's a little odd to me but this is all that new age parenting stuff I guess.

^^^^^Nothing really out of the ordinary in the DR, especially if it is a resort trip. You just sort of hang at the resort and do everything there. There will be people coming in trying to sell you on excursions at the hotels but other than that, most people don't go walking out in the towns of the DR. When I went, it was pretty went like this....wake up, eat, pool, drink, eat, beach, drink, ocean, eat, drink, club......repeat. It was fun since i Was there for a bachelor party but I doubt I am going back anytime soon.

Convince her to do the babymoon. That seems to be the odd trend for pregnant women nowadays. I'll like see couples in Hawaii just as their last vacation before the baby pops. Honestly it's a little odd to me but this is all that new age parenting stuff I guess.

We did our babymoon last week lol.

I think i'll talk her into something.

Leaving to New orleans in the mourning.

Terrible weather. Any must eats?

Was supposed to be in the panama city beach area for me an my girls anniversary but tje weather's horrible there too.

Were gonna end up driving to EPCOT. Any reccomondations for that. ?

Next vacation is from August 28th - September 11th.

Visiting Rome, Mykonos, Athens, Rhodes, Santorini, Malta, Capri, Naples, and London.

Can't wait!

Damn, thats a lot of spots for 2 weeks.

How many days are you staying at each? Flying between each spot?

Hawaii In October..Who Got The Inside On Where To Stay(what island/hotel/etc) ??.. Def doing water activities and clubs

Next vacation is from August 28th - September 11th.

Visiting Rome, Mykonos, Athens, Rhodes, Santorini, Malta, Capri, Naples, and London.

Can't wait!
If your in a group I recommend looking at the hostels (in certain spots) I know after the movies folks are not trying to go that route but honestly everyone I've been to is as professional as a standard hotel and you save WAAAAAY more money.. I lived in Naples for two years and I just moved from England back to the states

I already mentioned going to Europe in the fall. If I'm going for 2 weeks, how much bread should I bring?

If cash is not a smart option, would a no foreign transaction fee CC work better? :nerd:

I already mentioned going to Europe in the fall. If I'm going for 2 weeks, how much bread should I bring?

If cash is not a smart option, would a no foreign transaction fee CC work better? :nerd:

Depends honestly, where you staying, where you visiting, transportation, tours, shopping etc.. Right now 1 British Pound is about $1.30 so it'll add up quick..the Euro is a little better If you on mainland EU.. Look at Airlines like Ryan Air they usuall have really cheap flights and also check the Train if your backpacking again You can save a lot of money lodging in a Hostel..

I went to Budapest one year and stay at one called "Retox Party Hostel" YouTube it..man one of the best times I've had in Europe, A lot of activities and A lot of cool people from Around the world..A lot of Aussies kick it there.

your CC would be fine just make sure your bank knows your traveling

Copenhagen in September. Any recommendations for things to do, places to eat, bars to attend, etc.?

IMG_4616.JPG
Puerto Vallarta the first week of October.
My wife, my 5 year old son, and myself
Non-stop flights from LAX
6 nights all inclusive at the Hyatt Ziva
$2350

It's our 10 year anniversary. Going to renew our vows on the beach.

So this is gonna be September and October for me

Landing on NJ the 20 , flying out to LA the 22 gonna stay in Venice beach 3 days , then HItting SF for 4 days, 3 more days in vegas , then 4 more days in LA, flying from LA to Montreal 2 days then 3 days in Quebec, then back to ny for the rest of the month

Haven't done so many cities in a while tbh

I feel tired already lol

going to hit up Rome in March for my birthday... still need to finalize everything but it will be from 3/7 - 3/13... for anyone who's been there already whats some spots I need to hit up and most importantly how much pocket money do I need for the trip?

My girl booked a hotel in Niagara Falls for Labor Day weekend get away.
We're flying into the Buffalo airport and staying on the Canada side.

We've never been, so I'm trying to figure out which side has more attractions and things to do.
Is it easy to go from country to country? I hear there is a bridge with like a $.50 toll for pedestrians.

Back
Top Bottom