Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

St. Tropez will probably be dead in November. Nice will likely be the busiest area in the south of France but still relatively quiet compared to summer. Some places shut down once winter comes

Why is Cabo so damn popular then, because of the proximity of Cali I’m assuming? Thought that place was a hot spot to visit.

i don’t know what everyone in here is talking about lol. Cabo definitely a good spot. If you like partying and all inclusive hotels. I went there for 4 days for a bachelor party a few months ago and had a blast. Lay out by the pool, meet girls at the all inclusive hotel you’re staying at, get massages on the beach, rent a jet ski and hit the waves, and drink like a fish and party. To be honest though the downtown is more for the 18-24 crowd. We definitely felt “older” there. Also there’s no good strip clubs at all. Like none. Which is a weird change. When i went there like 15 years ago it was the best strip clubs id ever been to. Gorgeous girls and all sorts of crazyness for cheap. U fortunate that’s completely gone.

Cabo is fine. Stat at an all inclusive resort with a private beach. You wouldn’t want to swim in the water because of the harsh waves, but you can still relax on the sand and the many pools at your resort. The city is fine too, a bunch of tourist shops and restaurant/bars at the marina. You can find plenty of people selling excursions like boat rides and at ATVs. They all sell for the same 2-3 companies. Also, you have to pay for everything else at the ATV place (deposit or insurance, locker fee since you can’t take your stuff and something else)

Haven’t been to London since 2015 . Booked a last minute flight with Norwegian while I’m on this family cruise . August 17-31 I’ll be out there for carnival !!
Problem is hotel prices are crazy right now .

Anyone here been to Medellin Colombia? Im going there for 2 weeks.... just need some info

What you want to know?

Since you’ll have plenty time, book a night or 2 in a small hotel out in Guatape, is about 3 hour drive from the city, but is super traditional town and it has el Peñol which is this MASSIVE Stone you can climb and get a great view of the whole landscape

Going to Phuket for my honeymoon in a few weeks Any suggestions for the long flight and things to do/check out? Also planning on doing a day trip to Bangkok.

This a honeymoon spot like advertised? Or can you head there with your boys?

Where I'm at it most def a honeymoon couple spot no single girls.

Took an hour+ to get here by speedboat.

It's called the Luxe resort and it's newly built.

No cap but it is way better than the stuff you see on TV.

Wife about to get brutalized and put through the ringer all over our over the water mini mansion.

Google it and see the over the water villa it's dope as hell man.

If you make it a guys vacay it could be dope.

But the flights to get here was not the goods from NY.

My only complaint.

My last trip to Mallorca Spain nice island

Dubai is next!
150A07E4-5E3D-42D2-802F-2A370B238F3B.jpeg
3522169A-CA69-487F-834C-514977B421DA.jpeg

1A0B8D3A-61FE-4DA3-B150-FCE276515C94.jpeg
A2B83340-F099-4E43-B082-DF7B4D433CCF.jpeg
1A0B8D3A-61FE-4DA3-B150-FCE276515C94.jpeg
72CC6A69-C0D2-42FA-B401-2B4C8F281881.jpeg
9F6BB4E4-64FD-4AD3-BEFF-AE20F168A77C.jpeg

I'm headed to Dubai today after Maldives for a few days.

Wondering also if I should rent or uber.

i got a rental car i been to the middle east before and i aint tryna be taking public trans in that heat or wasting money on ubers since everything is pretty spread out.

I got an airbnb on the palm with my own private beach :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom