Your NOW ex-girlfriend Vol. She Wants your Best Friend

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by iKryPtoNiTE

My Girlfriend At The time, Likes my Best friend. We broke up last night, she left me because she wanted him. She wanted gifts, a guy that is rich. something i simply don't have, i dont even know what to do. I Got girls i can talk to, just not girls i find that i can date.... I just want to see, people's opinion on this

You don't know what to do? 
The answer is easy as hell bro. You just described a girl I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole (no pun intended). What is there to debate? Find yourself someone mature, not a little girl. 

This

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

My Girlfriend At The time, Likes my Best friend. We broke up last night, she left me because she wanted him. She wanted gifts, a guy that is rich. something i simply don't have, i dont even know what to do. I Got girls i can talk to, just not girls i find that i can date.... I just want to see, people's opinion on this

You don't know what to do? 
The answer is easy as hell bro. You just described a girl I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole (no pun intended). What is there to debate? Find yourself someone mature, not a little girl. 

This
damn, your in a MESSED UP situtation SMH...

No Pics guys sorry, just afraid of people that might know her is on here. But i've already been working at the gym, been getting back to going hard at the gym. When September comes along(school starts) i just want her to say, wow i !$@++$ up.

come on mane, cut that mess out, move on, replace her with another girl, youre just going to be playing yourself if you dont hurry up
^dont do that, just genuinely get over her, having that attitude does nothing good for you

I KNOW you barely know this chick

Should have gone for that girl in the hall way instead of getting hooked up. Again young chap you are lacking posture and fortitude. Man up and start thinking about YOU.

Dont get involved too soon with most birds. See girls are cold blooded and they will destroy young men that are not ready to realize the negative possibilities. You are still alive and can continue to play another game.

I think I hate you.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

kill em with success....
OP youre still young so you have plenty of time...go hard in the gym and the classroom use this as a motivational tool

Originally Posted by golfinguru11

what happened to the filipino chick from the hallway?

He never talked to her. Instead got with this chick....

Yes, what this girl did to me was +%$#+* up... and i know for a fact i didn't deserve it, but that other girl. She found a guy, but cheated on him

sports_clipart_running_athlete1.gif

THAT
images

First Girlfriend, First Smash, First Kiss... This girl meant alot to me, i guess i wasn't the same for her... I helped her get out of a situation where she wasn't happy, until she met... No i feel like everything she told me was a lie, for being all emotional.... I just can't believe it happened

Here's a piece of advice...Live a little of your life before you breakdown and post on NT. You'll find this silly and pathetic down the road. 

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

First Girlfriend, First Smash, First Kiss... This girl meant alot to me, i guess i wasn't the same for her... I helped her get out of a situation where she wasn't happy, until she met... No i feel like everything she told me was a lie, for being all emotional.... I just can't believe it happened

Here's a piece of advice...Live a little of your life before you breakdown and post on NT. You'll find this silly and pathetic down the road. 
Thing is i already do, this morning i was fully heart broken. Now, im just like forget this girl. she doesn't deserve my attention, she is nothing but the past for me. now all i have to do is go hard at the gym, school, and find a girl thats actually worth my time

But what i don't get is how is she even a gold digger at 17 ..... Who has bread at 17 ? 
laugh.gif

Anyway .... just cut her off completely and move on ...... The first couple months are going to be hard but you will get over it

Focus on all the things that are important to you now

LOL, woke up this morning.. Says i got a message on facebook from her. She already misses me, and can't stop thinking about me. Don't know if i should take it seriously

Youll be cool bro, but Ill give u a useful piece of advice, never care more than a female does, the less u seem to care the more they care, seriously. Im not saying treat them like sh-- but just start carrying yourself like I can get 10 more of u quick

Back
Top Bottom