Your NOW ex-girlfriend Vol. She Wants your Best Friend

Originally Posted by iKryPtoNiTE

LOL, woke up this morning.. Says i got a message on facebook from her. She already misses me, and can't stop thinking about me. Don't know if i should take it seriously
Don't reply to it. The sting from her seeing "Seen by iKryPtoNiTE" without a reply will hurt more than any words you can compose.

Trust me. Don't fall into that trap.

So your bestfriend swooped you girl like my dude pretty raheem?

raheem-o.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

First Girlfriend, First Smash, First Kiss... This girl meant alot to me, i guess i wasn't the same for her... I helped her get out of a situation where she wasn't happy, until she met... No i feel like everything she told me was a lie, for being all emotional.... I just can't believe it happened

Here's a piece of advice...Live a little of your life before you breakdown and post on NT. You'll find this silly and pathetic down the road. 
Thing is i already do, this morning i was fully heart broken. Now, im just like forget this girl. she doesn't deserve my attention, she is nothing but the past for me. now all i have to do is go hard at the gym, school, and find a girl thats actually worth my time

Naw you say you do, but you don't get it.  Bruh you won't even remember what she looks like at 25.

Thing is i already do, this morning i was fully heart broken. Now, im just like forget this girl. she doesn't deserve my attention, she is nothing but the past for me. now all i have to do is go hard at the gym, school, and find a girl thats actually worth my time

grin.gif

Find a girl?
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
For what? Besides the fact that they're everywhere, why don't you focus on you and bettering your situation before you consume your time with doing things in order to find "the one?"

You're back on Simp Street looking for JO to Housewife Ave. Kick it with all this needy thinking. Focus on getting money. If you don't learn anything else from NT learn this LIFE IS BETTER WHEN YOU'RE WINNING. Be a success not a sucker.

Originally Posted by louislagerfeld

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

sports_clipart_running_athlete1.gif

THAT
images

pimp.gif
  but OP might break down in tears seeing his mans going in

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
foul

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

grin.gif

Find a girl?
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
For what? Besides the fact that they're everywhere, why don't you focus on you and bettering your situation before you consume your time with doing things in order to find "the one?"

You're back on Simp Street looking for JO to Housewife Ave. Kick it with all this needy thinking. Focus on getting money. If you don't learn anything else from NT learn this LIFE IS BETTER WHEN YOU'RE WINNING. Be a success not a sucker.
dog these young cats just dont get it
30t6p3b.gif

My Girlfriend At The time, Likes my Best friend. We broke up last night, she left me because she wanted him. She wanted gifts, a guy that is rich. something i simply don't have, i dont even know what to do. I Got girls i can talk to, just not girls i find that i can date.... I just want to see, people's opinion on this

Dead her and move on.

30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom