Your Place in UPS Route vol. Wheres my ^$%& ?!

Was wondering if I was the only one who is constantly last on my UPS drivers route. I'm taking about no matter what, excluding overnight shipping, I'm always receiving my shipments from UPS at 5PM or later.

Y'all usually have a time-window that generally all of your stuff arrives within on a consistent basis?

waiting for a package from UPS right now
nerd.gif

but all my usps packages are always here by 10:30am latest
pimp.gif

My USPS is the worst. Our old mailman retired and they're looking for someone to permanently fill his spot (i asked one of the replacement drivers). I don't get mail until like 7PM sometimes. UPS and FEDEX normally drop stuff off before 3 pm.

I'm actually waiting on something right now.
It's out for delivery and said it'll be here by end of the day and that's usually around 6 for me.

Fedex drops my stuff off in the mornings and UPS usually late in the evening. I prefer UPS too because I'm hardly ever home when Fedex comes
DHL is usually around 12 too and it's the same dude every time.

Always bruh, get my stuff about 7pm. They are very inefficient too, sometimes I'll get multiple packages but delivered by different trucks

When I stay on the south side of town UPS dude always came between 5 & 6 PM, but now that I'm back on the west side of town they come between 12 & 1:30 PM.

You're not alone. Mine come in around 4:45-5pm. I don't see how USPS always beats them, but it's whatever.

I usually ship all my stuff to my job-UPS usually comes around 1pm there.
The few times I have to ship directly to my house UPS is extra early.  I get my stuff before 11am.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I usually get mine between 3-5PM, but one time, the jerk came at 10PM, the hell?
im rollin b ,thats ridiculous
laugh.gif
I gave up hope past 8, but when dude came, I gave him the illest
indifferent.gif
He didn't even look me in the eye
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

My packages always get delivered between 2-4pm. Never later than 4. My driver is mad cool. I would give the
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
combo if he ever delivered something as late as 8 or 10pm.

6pm most days or they won't deliver it til the next. Nothing is worse than having your package "Out for delivery" only to see the UPS guy drive by and not stop. Next thing you know your package is scheduled for tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom