Your Proudest Accomplishment?

Let's get a feel-good thread going.
pimp.gif

Mine: 98th percentile LSAT score after three months of hardcore studying.
pimp.gif

congrats. mine has to be the day i got my stanford admissions letter. ALthough 99.8-99.9 percentile range on the mcat after a summer of studying endlessly waspretty awesome so i certainly understand and respect the work you put in. where are you hoping to go to law school?

Stanford Med?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And I'm deciding between Michigan, Gtown, GW, UVA and Fordham so far, hoping for an acceptance from one of the NYC giants. I'm straight regardlessthough, last year this time I had no clue what I would do after graduation. Got my#@!% together.
pimp.gif

I'm not sure... I was thinking about this recently. Either when I got my SAT scores back or when I finally got with the girl I had been pursuing for a fewyears (probably more like happiest moments, not proudest.)

But my lowest points were probably when I got my initial LSAT scores back and when that same girl dumped me (all the same night.)

when i performed at my first legit hip hop show

and now i'm finally getting my album together, it's gonna be dope.

My freshman year at my JC when I walked on. In dec of 2005, we were at Kalamazoo Valley Community College tourney we lost our starting shooting guard due togrades. My coach put me in the starting lineup and i scored a game/career high of 34 points, 5 assists and 6 steals. Then in the championship game i had 24pts7asts and 4 steals. Made all tourney team and earned a scholly for the 2nd sem and all of sophomore year.

Now made my first verbal commit in 2008-2009
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dunkin on my algebra teacher in a student/faculty game.

..and graduating hs, goin to college.
laugh.gif

making it thru college so far...
im from the englewood area of chicago, and i cant tell you how many times people told me to my face i would never amount to anything and i end up like mybrothers.i got 2 quarters left till i get my bachelors
pimp.gif

Back in 04 first time having sex, piped it right, she had no idea i was a virgin...she loved it

Yo.. questions

When you are in Law school do you practice arguing cases and what not or do you just discuss them?
Lsat? how tough is it? Which one attracts law schools more GPA or LSAT?
Last but not least- do you choose what type of lawyer you want to be ( i think it is between transactional and litigation - no clue there!)? or do the"Firms" decide on that? i know it is dumb to think what kind of lawyer you want to be so early but what the heck lol.

As you can see i am not too familiar with the steps and what not lol.. just trying to get a general idea

incase you are wondering I am a freshman - My major is CIS + Business Admin -

After so much dissappointment and shortcomings.. I cant even remember the last time I held my head up high like "Damn, I'm the freakin man". Nottryin to sound emo/depressed but I'm just not where I see myself at and it sucks because its my fault.

Gradutaing highschool for sure. I got caught in bad habits and i pretty much thought i wasn't going to make it. I found out whether or not i graduated likea day before graduation.

Still a HS-er so no really significant accomplishments so far, but probably either all-national orchestra or 2300+ on SAT's.

Originally Posted by afura13

Back in 04 first time having sex, piped it right, she had no idea i was a virgin...she loved it

roll.gif

i would say a couple of weeks ago i had an english paper and i had to compare some book we read to a movie...
i compared it to scarface and i thought i wasnt going to get a good grade...ended up gettin 100..
and my next accomplishment is when im graduating in a couple of months..

I have a couple
1. My son being born
pimp.gif

1a. Graduating high school and college
pimp.gif

1b. Seeing my mom cry because me and my sister was the only ones in my family to do something with our lives
pimp.gif

I have a daughter and thats numero uno, but a close second is when I found out my girlfriend was pregnant i took 19 credits in the fall 3 in the winter 19 inthe spring and 3 in the summer to get out basically on time. Felt good to bust my%+## do all of that and work part time.

Back
Top Bottom