Your Take On People Boycotting Bred 4 & 11 Release

Are you buying the Bred 4's and 11's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
OP..are you that LAME INTG kicks on youtube?

I think you are. I saw the video of his ******edly, stupid looking face unboxing some OG XIs talking about boycotting. 

i will boycott all ix's because they're hideous and i will also boycott the xi's so its easier for me to cop.

LOL who are you trying to fool? You gonna buy them stop lying

Or maybe you just trying to start this fake boycott just so you can have better chance at coppin.

Fake boycott fail

and that dude that makes those videos is a lame nerd soft as a pillow and thinks that havin those shoes makes him cool.

My point of this thread was to not promote nor put down the idea of a boycott or protest
OP..are you that LAME INTG kicks on youtube?

I think you are. I saw the video of his ******edly, stupid looking face unboxing some OG XIs talking about boycotting. 
No im not, i dont post videos on youtube.

Meh, for everyone passing, there's gonna be someone glad to take your spot in line​

Me personally, most J's have lost that grail/elusiveness, plus I would be pissed once I saw cracking on a pair of shoes I spent 160 on​

I just lost the care over Jordans and shoes in general, occasionally purchase some Lebrons/Kobes/NSW​

Quality + walking around my school and seeing 20 dudes with the same shoes as me just because they saw them on NiceKicks the night before​

Why pay 160 to be a clone, and get low quality product on top of that​

I totally feel you Meek on one standpoint. Back wen I was in HS almost a handful of kids had the same shoe, but the diff between some was they loved MJs legacy, while others needed to fit in. Nowadays everyone has the same exact closet down to fits. Now you fail to realize that these clones or followers aren't only on Jordan's, but all shoes in general.

I will be getting the Blk cements. If they crack I'll sell those ****s.

I am slowing down on copping shoes in general and I am still gonna grab this. And if I miss out on the Thunders (which I prolly will since I lack care for that shoe) I will get two pairs. These are my grails. Even without durabuck I have to have em.

Bruh, a few NTers and YTers trying to stage a boycott of two popular and hyped Jordan retros is like a couple dudes standing in front of a charging mob trying to stop them from rushing. You're not gonna make a difference. Even if absolutely nobody on here bought em, the hood aka the casual "Yo imma cawp dem new jawdunzz" dudes would eat em up.

:lol: Let me know how this turns out. :lol:

November 24th - Jordan Bred 4 INSTANT sellout!!!

*a few weeks later*

December 24th - Jordan Bred 11 INSTANT sellout!!!

Bruh, a few NTers and YTers trying to stage a boycott of two popular and hyped Jordan retros is like a couple dudes standing in front of a charging mob trying to stop them from rushing. You're not gonna make a difference. Even if absolutely nobody on here bought em, the hood aka the casual "Yo imma cawp dem new jawdunzz" dudes would eat em up.

lol "Jawdunzz"

no boycotting necessary

if it was ever a good idea to implement...it would have been in '01 when they stopped
using the 'nike air'

too late now

Until the people are educated on a larger scale, boycotts will not work. Mostly everything that's made now adays is made with worse quality than it used to be. It's a fact of life whether we like it or not. Lastly, how can someone boycott something yet still use the products their supposedly boycotting? 

Boycott insinuates that you're obligated to do something but you're defiantly choosing not to do so for whatever reason.

Every time Jordan Brand releases a pair of shoes; whether it is to a lot of fanfare or not; people shouldn't feel the need to go buy them. Even if you're the biggest sneakerhead in the world; if you don't like a pair of shoes, don't buy them.

If you like a pair of shoes, but for some reason to prove a point you're insisting not to do so all you're doing is causing yourself a lot of flack by not getting shoes you like. Jordan Brand doesn't care who is buying their shoes.

count me in

i wasn't copping anyway, but might as well make you feel good while i'm at it

If you don't want to cop, don't cop. If enough people agree with you, then it'll happen. But, if you don't want to cop, you shouldn't really care that other people will - like if you are doing this because it's something you believe in, then they fact that somebody else will get your pair shouldn't matter, because you don't want them, right?

I'll tell ya this though.

Some people try too hard to be cool by buying shoes.

Some people try too hard to be cool by not buying shoes.

Last edited:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: "Yo imma cawp dem new jawdunzz" dudes

Who's gonna show some balls and start throwing paint on peoples shoes PETA style?
naaah...they should throw some chinese rice,cause of the kids that make them.
tumblr_llavvrkvLE1qbu7b1o1_500.gif

I'd consider scoopin 'em just to flip and get the older retros and let the dumb kids mess with 'em.  They're gonna sell out either way and if I can snag a few pairs n end up with some CDPs I'd be very happy.

Back
Top Bottom