Your team is down two, who would you give the ball to? Kobe? Jordan? Reggie? Bird? Horry? Magic?

Who would you give the ball to if you had one last shot if you're down two?

Jordan? Kobe? Bird? Horry? Magic? Reggie? Someone like Ray Allen or Dirk?

Personally...

Reggie-Miller_-3.jpg

With Bird being a close second.

What is the situation? Game 7 NBA finals? Or 7th game into the season.... If its the finals, an iso situation, Jordan...But I would love to have Ray Allen coming off a stagger screen for 3

Iso? Jordan or Dirk.

Coming off a screen? Reggie.
Wide open? Horry.

HarlemToTheBronx:
HankMoody:
HORRY?!?!?!
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Wide open with the ball somehow magically rolling to him off a broken play, I'd take that.
laugh.gif

Wait, wait, wait… so we're just going to act like the Rockets, Lakers, and Spurs never made plays for Big Shot Rob? And he has no reputation at all of knocking down shots when his number was called? He just capitalized on broken plays? Oh.

So we're not really giving him the ball then... "Giving him the ball" means ISO in every corner of this world.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

HarlemToTheBronx:
HankMoody:
HORRY?!?!?!
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Wide open with the ball somehow magically rolling to him off a broken play, I'd take that.
laugh.gif

Wait, wait, wait… so we're just going to act like the Rockets, Lakers, and Spurs never made plays for Big Shot Rob? And he has no reputation at all of knocking down shots when his number was called? He just capitalized on broken plays? Oh.

He's not in the class of a Jordan, Reggie, Bird etc IMO.

Kobe. Even though I dislike him, he is the most dangerous player at the end of games in ANY situation.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Is Dirk really in the same stratosphere as Jordan in the clutch?

Honest question.

No but he's close. Bird is closest to Jordan, imo. 

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Is Dirk really in the same stratosphere as Jordan in the clutch?

Honest question.
He has to do it for more than one postseason IMO.

I still remember how pitiful he played when his 67 win team lost in the first round.

As for the topic, if I'm not running a play, I'm giving it to Jordan, with Kobe close behind.

Back
Top Bottom