Your team is down two, who would you give the ball to? Kobe? Jordan? Reggie? Bird? Horry? Magic?

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Kobe is the most overrated "clutch" player in NBA history.

not sure he is the most overrated but he's up there.

ya'll laker fans know lakers have lost more games than they have won when lakers are down by 1pt and kobe shot at the end.

i know this for the fact b/c i used to watch every laker game which realized how overrated kobe was down the stretch and overall as a player...

only smart ones can figure this out by seeing things out of the box.
Kobe does miss a high percentage of clutch shots. I believe he might has taken the most game-winners and made the most. But Jordan is not that far behind him as in makes and Jordan attempted about half the game-winner shots than Kobe. People need to see Jordan's conversion rate in game winning situations and they would be surprised. Jordan has made more than he missed.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by scoop99

- 1993 Playoffs in the 2nd round against the Cleveland in Game 4, hits a shot on Gerald Wilkins who was all over him on the buzzer to complete the sweep

This game came on last night
pimp.gif

Him and Scottie went DUMB in the 4th.

But its either Mike or Larry... with Reggie being the option under 3 secs like Xtapolapacetl stated
Watched it too.  Just another level of basketball compared to the NBA today.  I had forgotten how nice that cavs team was...mark price, craig ehlo, gerald wilkins, larry nance, and brad daugherty.
All this.  
Basketball during the 1990's was real basketball. Players played with fundamentals back then and now players in general just use their athletic ability. Also, those Cavs team were very tough and had great battles with the Bulls although they lost those battles.

Back
Top Bottom