Your Team's All-Time Great Starting Five VOL. NBA

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

Originally Posted by amel223

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

laugh.gif
 what do you know about defense bro? you can't even spell it. 
dude might not be american. 

for example, in british english it's spelled defence. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Nah I'm american brah but I've always spelled it that way.
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
 yeah your spelling be doo doo
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

wink.gif
happy.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by amel223

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

laugh.gif
 what do you know about defense bro? you can't even spell it. 
dude might not be american. 

for example, in british english it's spelled defence. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Nah I'm american brah but I've always spelled it that way.
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
 yeah your spelling be doo doo
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

wink.gif
happy.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

Originally Posted by alew24

Orlando Magic

PG Penny Hardaway
SG Tracy Mcgrady
SF Hedo Turkoglu
PF Dwight Howard
C Shaq

6th man - Dennis Scott and/or Ben Wallace
Grant Hill left off the team because he was a bust for us with the huge contract

this team would be fun to watch
I like that Magic team because of all the length and match-up problems it would create.  People forget how nice Hedo is when he's at his best, like the year the Magic upset the Cavs in the playoffs.
you can even move every player up on spot and add darrell armstrong as a pg and let hedo come off the bench. having penny as the 2, tmac as the 3, howard 4 and shaq 5

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

Originally Posted by alew24

Orlando Magic

PG Penny Hardaway
SG Tracy Mcgrady
SF Hedo Turkoglu
PF Dwight Howard
C Shaq

6th man - Dennis Scott and/or Ben Wallace
Grant Hill left off the team because he was a bust for us with the huge contract

this team would be fun to watch
I like that Magic team because of all the length and match-up problems it would create.  People forget how nice Hedo is when he's at his best, like the year the Magic upset the Cavs in the playoffs.
you can even move every player up on spot and add darrell armstrong as a pg and let hedo come off the bench. having penny as the 2, tmac as the 3, howard 4 and shaq 5

Bobcats

Felton
Jackson
Wallace
Okafor
Chandler

Lakers you think you big time? You goin down big time!

Bobcats

Felton
Jackson
Wallace
Okafor
Chandler

Lakers you think you big time? You goin down big time!

la
bos
SPURS
bulls
everyone else

Dude get a @#$%^&* clue, the Spurs do NOT belong anywhere near the top 5.  How @#$%^& hard is that for you to figure out?  You're turning into a desperate troll around these parts these days, serious. 
30t6p3b.gif

Pippen locked up Magic pretty good in 91, I'm not sure what people are talkin about.  Magic may have gotten some numbers up, but the offense was torn to shreds when Pip matched up with him.  Prime Pip could absolutely give 2003 Kobe some trouble. 

And Gangsta, you talk about Gilmore bein this or that, yeah, great, you do know who Kareem Abdul Jabbar is yes?  I don't give a damn how decent Gilmore was/is, or ABA titles or any of that crap, Captain has one of the 3 best NBA resumes of all time, add his college resume and we just gettin stupid.  You could COMBINE Noah and Gilmore into one, they still don't match up with Kareem in the slightest.  And if you think 2000 Shaq wasn't very good.......I'm not sure I can help you here bro. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  1980 Kareem, and 2000 Shaq are unstoppable by any franchise out there.  And Gilmore and Rodman certainly aren't going to be tops of any lists. 

la
bos
SPURS
bulls
everyone else

Dude get a @#$%^&* clue, the Spurs do NOT belong anywhere near the top 5.  How @#$%^& hard is that for you to figure out?  You're turning into a desperate troll around these parts these days, serious. 
30t6p3b.gif

Pippen locked up Magic pretty good in 91, I'm not sure what people are talkin about.  Magic may have gotten some numbers up, but the offense was torn to shreds when Pip matched up with him.  Prime Pip could absolutely give 2003 Kobe some trouble. 

And Gangsta, you talk about Gilmore bein this or that, yeah, great, you do know who Kareem Abdul Jabbar is yes?  I don't give a damn how decent Gilmore was/is, or ABA titles or any of that crap, Captain has one of the 3 best NBA resumes of all time, add his college resume and we just gettin stupid.  You could COMBINE Noah and Gilmore into one, they still don't match up with Kareem in the slightest.  And if you think 2000 Shaq wasn't very good.......I'm not sure I can help you here bro. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  1980 Kareem, and 2000 Shaq are unstoppable by any franchise out there.  And Gilmore and Rodman certainly aren't going to be tops of any lists. 

Toronto's all time great is pretty sad but probably would be pretty entertaining.
PG-Chauncey Billups

SG-Vince Carter

SF-Tracy Mcgrady

PF-Chris Bosh

C-Oliver Miller
laugh.gif

Toronto's all time great is pretty sad but probably would be pretty entertaining.
PG-Chauncey Billups

SG-Vince Carter

SF-Tracy Mcgrady

PF-Chris Bosh

C-Oliver Miller
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  at everyone continually putting Worthy in over Elgin Baylor. 

Elgin is the 4th all time leading scorer per game in NBA history.  Only 7 men have been ALL NBA 1st team 10 or more times, he's one of them.  For his 14 year career, he averaged 27, 13, and 4 per game.  (Much better than Tim Duncan by the way
nerd.gif
)   He went to 8 NBA finals, including 4 game 7's, but they could never beat Boston back then.  If he had just the one more win, he woulda had a much higher profile.  West was losin them finals too, but he broke thru in 72 to finally get a title, with Wilt on the roster. 

Elgin 23,000 points, 11,000 rebounds, and 3,600 assists
Worthy 16,000 points, 4,700 rebounds, and 2,800 assists. 

Elgin Baylor is the Lakers all time SF. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  at everyone continually putting Worthy in over Elgin Baylor. 

Elgin is the 4th all time leading scorer per game in NBA history.  Only 7 men have been ALL NBA 1st team 10 or more times, he's one of them.  For his 14 year career, he averaged 27, 13, and 4 per game.  (Much better than Tim Duncan by the way
nerd.gif
)   He went to 8 NBA finals, including 4 game 7's, but they could never beat Boston back then.  If he had just the one more win, he woulda had a much higher profile.  West was losin them finals too, but he broke thru in 72 to finally get a title, with Wilt on the roster. 

Elgin 23,000 points, 11,000 rebounds, and 3,600 assists
Worthy 16,000 points, 4,700 rebounds, and 2,800 assists. 

Elgin Baylor is the Lakers all time SF. 

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Tell you what...

Pippen
Jordan
Grant
Rodman
Gilmore

... I like THAT better than a team that has no Rodman and has Rose.
I like Horace but I would go w/ Rodman over him. Replace Grant w/ Rose and we talkin.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Tell you what...

Pippen
Jordan
Grant
Rodman
Gilmore

... I like THAT better than a team that has no Rodman and has Rose.
I like Horace but I would go w/ Rodman over him. Replace Grant w/ Rose and we talkin.

excuse the players playing out of position but who gives a damn

Bullets/Wizards

Wall
Arenas
Jordan
Unseld
CWebb

Sheed, Howard, Caron, Strickland and Hughes coming off the bench
laugh.gif

excuse the players playing out of position but who gives a damn

Bullets/Wizards

Wall
Arenas
Jordan
Unseld
CWebb

Sheed, Howard, Caron, Strickland and Hughes coming off the bench
laugh.gif

if i ever catch one of you raptors fans claiming hakeem in the streets, im slapping the #$%^& out of you. he played one year for yall, averaging 7 points and 6 boards.
30t6p3b.gif

fellow rockets fans, we can not claim scottie pippen. he played for the rockets for 1 mediocre year. thats it.

my personal list

Steve Francis/Sam Cassell
Clyde Drexler
Tracy Mcgrady
Hakeem Olajuwon/Moses Malone
Yao Ming

or just drop yao and move hakeem to the 5

if i ever catch one of you raptors fans claiming hakeem in the streets, im slapping the #$%^& out of you. he played one year for yall, averaging 7 points and 6 boards.
30t6p3b.gif

fellow rockets fans, we can not claim scottie pippen. he played for the rockets for 1 mediocre year. thats it.

my personal list

Steve Francis/Sam Cassell
Clyde Drexler
Tracy Mcgrady
Hakeem Olajuwon/Moses Malone
Yao Ming

or just drop yao and move hakeem to the 5

Portland Trail Blazers

PG:  Terry Porter
SG:  Clyde Drexler
SF:  Maurice Lucas
PF:  Rasheed Wallace
C:  Bill Walton

Portland Trail Blazers

PG:  Terry Porter
SG:  Clyde Drexler
SF:  Maurice Lucas
PF:  Rasheed Wallace
C:  Bill Walton

Originally Posted by calibeebee

PG-Chauncey Billups

SG-Vince Carter

SF-Tracy Mcgrady

PF-Chris Bosh

C-Oliver Miller
laugh.gif

add marcus camby to that and damon stoudamire and you got a nice team... not super awesome, but entertaining to watch

Back
Top Bottom