Originally Posted by Rudemiester

PG: Tim Hardaway
SG: Dwayne Wade

SF:
nerd.gif

PF: Lamar Odom

C: Alonzo Mourning/Shaquille O'Neal
rice starts at SF, with zo at PF and shaq at C

odom and seikaly are the first 2 off the bench..

as i was typing this i remembered lebron and bosh.. so someone else has to figure out how this works.. someone has to be a shooter in the starting lineup

Kinda wanted  to stay true to their positions which is why I split Zo/Shaq at Center..The emoticon at SF was more of a "wheres our SF?" **Flashback 2011 Finals**
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

PG: Tim Hardaway
SG: Dwayne Wade

SF:
nerd.gif

PF: Lamar Odom

C: Alonzo Mourning/Shaquille O'Neal
rice starts at SF, with zo at PF and shaq at C

odom and seikaly are the first 2 off the bench..

as i was typing this i remembered lebron and bosh.. so someone else has to figure out how this works.. someone has to be a shooter in the starting lineup

Kinda wanted  to stay true to their positions which is why I split Zo/Shaq at Center..The emoticon at SF was more of a "wheres our SF?" **Flashback 2011 Finals**
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Originally Posted by knightngale
In his rookie year, kobe had a combined 10 points in 2 games against CHI.
If you're talking about that 33 point game he had against CHI in the year after that, pippen didn't play in that one.
pippen could not even significantly slow down  31 year old magic (who had messed up knees in the 91 finals) and he is gonna deny prime kobe?

Magic averaged the same numbers in the finals as he did during the regular season in 91.

If you're talking about that 33 point game he had against CHI in the year after that, pippen didn't play in that one.
pippen could not even significantly slow down  31 year old magic (who had messed up knees in the 91 finals) and he is gonna deny prime kobe?

Magic averaged the same numbers in the finals as he did during the regular season in 91.

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Not my team but......

PG-Chris Paul
SG-Glenn Rice
SF-Jamal Mashburn
PF-Larry Johnson
C-Alonzo Mourning

goes pretty hard
Wow.
roll.gif
roll.gif
C'mon man they would have Baron Davis coming off the bench, maybe Eddie Jones.  Glenn Robinson and Mugsy Bogues.  Underdog All-Time squad right there

what are the rules to this exactly?
PG-Chris Paul
SG-Kobe Bryant/Eddie Jones
SF-Glenn Rice
PF-Larry Johnson/David West
C-Robert Parrish/Alonzo Mourning/Tyson Chandler

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Not my team but......

PG-Chris Paul
SG-Glenn Rice
SF-Jamal Mashburn
PF-Larry Johnson
C-Alonzo Mourning

goes pretty hard
Wow.
roll.gif
roll.gif
C'mon man they would have Baron Davis coming off the bench, maybe Eddie Jones.  Glenn Robinson and Mugsy Bogues.  Underdog All-Time squad right there

what are the rules to this exactly?
PG-Chris Paul
SG-Kobe Bryant/Eddie Jones
SF-Glenn Rice
PF-Larry Johnson/David West
C-Robert Parrish/Alonzo Mourning/Tyson Chandler

The lack of respect the Sixers team is getting is absurd. Dude didn't even have them in his (hypothetical) playoff.

Let's try this again:

Wilt Chamberlain - 4 time MVP
Moses Malone - 3 time MVP
Charles Barkley - 1 time MVP
Julius Erving - 1 time MVP
Allen Iverson - 1 time MVP

All MVPs, 4 of the 50 greatest and one future HOFer. Other than maybe the Lakers and Celtics, I don't think any team is clearly better than this team.

The lack of respect the Sixers team is getting is absurd. Dude didn't even have them in his (hypothetical) playoff.

Let's try this again:

All MVPs, 4 of the 50 greatest and one future HOFer. Other than maybe the Lakers and Celtics, I don't think any team is clearly better than this team.

Cleveland Cavs:

(Some Positions adjusted but should still work)

Pg- Mark Price
Sg- Austin Carr
SF- Lebron James
PF- Larry Nance
C- Brad Daugherty

Cleveland Cavs:

(Some Positions adjusted but should still work)

Pg- Mark Price
Sg- Austin Carr
SF- Lebron James
PF- Larry Nance
C- Brad Daugherty

Originally Posted by KingofIlladelph

Let's try this again:

that would be a sick squad

Originally Posted by KingofIlladelph

Let's try this again:

that would be a sick squad

Regular season Magic doesnt win finals games. If Magic is allowed to go off on a John Paxton or a BJ Armstrong the Bulls dont have that title. and you can shut down a hurt Worthy as muich as you want.
You had to make Magic just his version of Average. If Kobe scores 30 on 40% shooting with Pippen defending him is that not a defensive win? Same numbers....

And no I didnt have Philly in the hypopthetical playoff cause no one mentioned them.....
It was a mistake, but are you really going to put that collection of talent and their ego's to beat an all time lakers Bulls or Celtics team since I would prob seed them outside of the top 4?
My teams were based on the number of guys who actually played together + their collective talent + their ego's
In the Bulls equation Jordan has the biggest ego of anyone in the tournament, but he won 6 titles, and he played with Pippen, Rodman in their primes or close to it, and technically Gilmore.
Is that not more of an advantage than seeing one year of the collection of Barkley off the bench, Moses and DR J?
Wilt gets a proper double
Moses still is a beast
Charles can still run, but is playing SF as really a pf, and will have to get post touches against the worm most likely
Iverson could not run the point on that team with out pissing someone off, and being a defensive liability
and DrJ would be shut down by Jordan.
That team no matter how you slice it doesnt beat Chicago LA or Boston
So your taking what
Wilt in 66
Barkley in 88
DR J in 80
Moses in 85
Iverson in 2001
And your going to ignore that Everyone on your team is a defensive liability sans Wilt and Moses.
Ok
no clear alpha dog
Iversons ball handling doesnt make up for the fact that at the positions you placed them everyone else is limited in that regard, no shooting in addition to the defensive problems.
Yea ok Im gone take them over the Bulls. No but seriously I like that team a lot, but your moving too many parts. You moved everyone sans Wilt from their most natural position.
I would venture to say Mo Cheeks would be a better option if you wanted a good balance than Iverson, but your still losing.

Regular season Magic doesnt win finals games. If Magic is allowed to go off on a John Paxton or a BJ Armstrong the Bulls dont have that title. and you can shut down a hurt Worthy as muich as you want.
You had to make Magic just his version of Average. If Kobe scores 30 on 40% shooting with Pippen defending him is that not a defensive win? Same numbers....

And no I didnt have Philly in the hypopthetical playoff cause no one mentioned them.....
It was a mistake, but are you really going to put that collection of talent and their ego's to beat an all time lakers Bulls or Celtics team since I would prob seed them outside of the top 4?
My teams were based on the number of guys who actually played together + their collective talent + their ego's
In the Bulls equation Jordan has the biggest ego of anyone in the tournament, but he won 6 titles, and he played with Pippen, Rodman in their primes or close to it, and technically Gilmore.
Is that not more of an advantage than seeing one year of the collection of Barkley off the bench, Moses and DR J?
Wilt gets a proper double
Moses still is a beast
Charles can still run, but is playing SF as really a pf, and will have to get post touches against the worm most likely
Iverson could not run the point on that team with out pissing someone off, and being a defensive liability
and DrJ would be shut down by Jordan.
That team no matter how you slice it doesnt beat Chicago LA or Boston
So your taking what
Wilt in 66
Barkley in 88
DR J in 80
Moses in 85
Iverson in 2001
And your going to ignore that Everyone on your team is a defensive liability sans Wilt and Moses.
Ok
no clear alpha dog
Iversons ball handling doesnt make up for the fact that at the positions you placed them everyone else is limited in that regard, no shooting in addition to the defensive problems.
Yea ok Im gone take them over the Bulls. No but seriously I like that team a lot, but your moving too many parts. You moved everyone sans Wilt from their most natural position.
I would venture to say Mo Cheeks would be a better option if you wanted a good balance than Iverson, but your still losing.

celtics
cousy/rondo
paul pierce
larry bird
mchale
russell
smokin.gif

and clippers
sam cassell
corey maggette/quentin richardson
lamar odom/ darius miles
blake griffin/ elton brand
chris kamen
pimp.gif

hornets
chris paul/ baron davis
eddie jones/ glen rice
jamal mashburn
larry johnson
alonzo mourning
sick.gif

bucks
oscar robinson
ray allen/ michael redd
glenn robinson
vin baker
Lew Alcindor

nuggets
alex english
david thompson
carmelo anthony
marcus camby
dikembe mutumbo

pacers
marc jackson
reggie miller
jalen rose/ danny granger/ ron artest (any one would work, prob ron for the defense)
jermaine oneal
rik smits

Back
Top Bottom