Your theory on how the Pyramids were built?

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Slaves built them. The flawless shape of the pyramids we know today were NOT the first pyramids ever built. Of course since this great wonder of the world comes from Africa, it will be denounced due to Westernization
of course they arent the first pyramids ever built, but they are def the most impressive. And your logic is flawed due to the fact that even someafrican natives question how they were built.

Originally Posted by Cz7

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

# Though the chemical composition of the mortar used to build the Great Pyramid of Giza is known, it could not be re-produced using the present techniques.
# The temperature inside The Great Pyramid remains constant at 68 degrees F, the same as earth's internal temperature.

These 2 facts alone should pretty much tell you that its dam near impossible humans made these

So are saying that ALIENS, depending on the assumption that mere fact of being aliens makes them exponentially more sophisticated than humans, built them. OR are you saying that they are somehow natural formations?
I'm not saying Aliens because nobody knows what Aliens are, Aliens could be anything... Im saying that yes it has to be a higher power likenatural formations.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

We had a long !@% thread about this a few months ago, just search it...

Anyways, the most plausible theory IMO...

-Pharoahs at the time were considered Gods on earth
-They needed a final resting spot when they died
-Egyptian people thought they were serving God (the Pharoahs) by picking out lime stones, transporting the stones, carving them, etc.
-Over time the Egyptians became well rehearsed in math and science so the technical specifications of the pyramids of Giza were on point
-Pyramids were built by Egyptians by using pulleys, levers, ramps, etc.
Exactly.

Whats all this crap about aliens building pyramids? Why would aliens build pyramids?

Pyramids are natural? Once again
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i mean what are Aliens to people tho? A Species from another Planet with powers and advanced +!%%.? If we use that logic than Jesus Christ himself was anAlien.

People always have this misconception that human beings in the past were intellectually-inept and, therefore, the great wonders of the ancient world had tohave had some sort of extraterrestrial hand in their making. Believe it or not, there were great minds in engineering, mathematics, construction, and evenrobotics back then. Given the great man power, the intellectual minds, and time, anything is possible. There are demonstrations of people moving giant stonesand erecting them. Please do not believe that just because we have all this technology today that people in the past were just brainless brutes.

i mean what are Aliens to people tho? A Species from another Planet with powers and advanced +!%%.? If we use that logic than Jesus Christ himself was an Alien.
No he was a time traveler from the future.

Slaves. Building rectangular skyscrapers was not technologically feasible at the time, however pyramid shaped buildings were. /thread

Thousands of years of knowledge.

Most people don't know that they were a lot of trial & errors before the ancestors got the formula right they were not perfected just of one trial.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

i mean what are Aliens to people tho? A Species from another Planet with powers and advanced +!%%.? If we use that logic than Jesus Christ himself was an Alien.
laugh.gif
I mean it sounds crazy but how could I disprove that?

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Aliens by definition, are some type of being from another planet/place not our own. The cultural construction of aliens are some type super-intelligentanthropomorphic/humanoid beings far more advanced than humans. But please expound on your theory of the supernatural creation

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

We had a long !@% thread about this a few months ago, just search it...

Anyways, the most plausible theory IMO...

-Pharoahs at the time were considered Gods on earth
-They needed a final resting spot when they died
-Egyptian people thought they were serving God (the Pharoahs) by picking out lime stones, transporting the stones, carving them, etc.
-Over time the Egyptians became well rehearsed in math and science so the technical specifications of the pyramids of Giza were on point
-Pyramids were built by Egyptians by using pulleys, levers, ramps, etc.

-The Aliens theory is ******ed and anyone who believes this theory is ******ed as well. It unfairly discredits what humans are capable of accomplishing when they are working towards a common goal.

-The Jewish slaves theory has been refuted time and time again by many reputable scholars world wide. The pyramids of Giza were built well before the introduction of Judaism to the world.

I disagree.

I agree. People are too quick to discredit humans and give the credit to aliens just because they cant figure out how it was done.

Same with this story.

How can i expound the unexplainable? I mean I am in no way saying that humans of that era were stupid or didnt have common sense but it is a giant leap aheadof the human accomplishments that took place during that time period. people like to focus on the exterior of them rather than taking the time to focus on whatis inside of these things
eek.gif
amazing to say the least...but again this is just my view of it.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Slaves built them. The flawless shape of the pyramids we know today were NOT the first pyramids ever built. Of course since this great wonder of the world comes from Africa, it will be denounced due to Westernization
of course they arent the first pyramids ever built, but they are def the most impressive. And your logic is flawed due to the fact that even some african natives question how they were built.
Everyone questions how they were built. U lose civilizations and u don't have the answers to how things were built. Same w/ the Mayancolonies. I don't think we'll ever know how they were built. I for one aint gon rattle my brain tryna figure it out
laugh.gif

The theory of how the pyramids were built is interesting because of their similar form and structure throughout the world. I don't know how the pyramidswere built but I know they took a long time to complete, for example the pyramid of Giza wasn't even completed in the lifetime of the pharaoh that wantedit built.

Its hard to say that Aliens are the sole entities that these pyramids were built, but I think its difficult to say that there wasn't some sort ofintelligence that humans didn't gather without the help of other lifeforms.

How can i expound the unexplainable? I mean I am in no way saying that humans of that era were stupid or didnt have common sense but it is a giant leap ahead of the human accomplishments that took place during that time period. people like to focus on the exterior of them rather than taking the time to focus on what is inside of these things
eek.gif

So to be clear, you posit that God or somet force higher than human beings created these structures. What then do you suppose the purpose of the pyramids was?

Originally Posted by Cz7

How can i expound the unexplainable? I mean I am in no way saying that humans of that era were stupid or didnt have common sense but it is a giant leap ahead of the human accomplishments that took place during that time period. people like to focus on the exterior of them rather than taking the time to focus on what is inside of these things
eek.gif

So to be clear, you posit that God or somet force higher than human beings created these structures. What then do you suppose the purpose of the pyramids was?
If the 3 pyramids were destroyed or removed The Earth would spin out of Orbit.

Originally Posted by Cz7

eek.gif

If the 3 pyramids were destroyed or removed The Earth would spin out of Orbit.

given your prior reasoning and opinion on how they were built, it wouldn't be entirely foolish to think that was a serious reply.

Back
Top Bottom