Your theory on how the Pyramids were built?

laugh.gif
ok i admit that last one was OD. well I mean im open minded. Can you give me your honest thoughts about them?

Much like other people have replied. People, slaves or egyptians or whoever, clearly in the understanding of advanced mathematics and engineering principlesconstructed them. Not aliens, certainly not God, and they were certainly not just apart of the earth naturally.

I've always believed that people built them, first thing people think of is how did they do it when we can't do it with machines....and the first thingthat comes to my mind is how lazy humans have become.

We can do anything in the world if we put our mind to it.

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

I've always believed that people built them, first thing people think of is how did they do it when we can't do it with machines....and the first thing that comes to my mind is how lazy humans have become.

We can do anything in the world if we put our mind to it.
This is how I feel! I always thought that maybe people were smarter because of the lack of technology...Thats Just me...

Originally Posted by Cz7

Much like other people have replied. People, slaves or egyptians or whoever, clearly in the understanding of advanced mathematics and engineering principles constructed them. Not aliens, certainly not God, and they were certainly not just apart of the earth naturally.
But you don't believe that they are tombs correct?

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by Cz7

Much like other people have replied. People, slaves or egyptians or whoever, clearly in the understanding of advanced mathematics and engineering principles constructed them. Not aliens, certainly not God, and they were certainly not just apart of the earth naturally.
But you don't believe that they are tombs correct?

I dont have any reason not to believe they are NOT tombs

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Like I asked in another thread: What if the "gods" that people worship are aliens? Think about it.

so you are saying the tombs that contained human skeleton are aliens?

Originally Posted by Hugo

Like I asked in another thread: What if the "gods" that people worship are aliens? Think about it.

There were no bodies ever found in pyramids.

They were built by the Egyptians. Like previously said, they treated the Pharaoh's as gods so they built the tombs they thought were worthy of gods.
People are so lazy and unaware in these days, amazing things are possible if you put your minds to it... anyone can build pyramids.

- Safari​

I'm not saying anything. People do too much saying and not enough asking these days.

My point is: For all we know (which is little to nothing), the higher beings that we always hear about are aliens.

There were no bodies ever found in pyramids.

In that case....

since the piramids are directly pointing up toward the sky and universe, then maybe they were build to transport people to other galaxies

straight up

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

We had a long !@% thread about this a few months ago, just search it...

Anyways, the most plausible theory IMO...

-Pharoahs at the time were considered Gods on earth
-They needed a final resting spot when they died
-Egyptian people thought they were serving God (the Pharoahs) by picking out lime stones, transporting the stones, carving them, etc.
-Over time the Egyptians became well rehearsed in math and science so the technical specifications of the pyramids of Giza were on point
-Pyramids were built by Egyptians by using pulleys, levers, ramps, etc.

-The Aliens theory is ******ed and anyone who believes this theory is ******ed as well. It unfairly discredits what humans are capable of accomplishing when they are working towards a common goal.

-The Jewish slaves theory has been refuted time and time again by many reputable scholars world wide. The pyramids of Giza were built well before the introduction of Judaism to the world.

I disagree.

I agree. People are too quick to discredit humans and give the credit to aliens just because they cant figure out how it was done.

Same with this story.

eek.gif

Originally Posted by StonedFace

-Egyptian people thought they were serving God (the Pharoahs) by picking out lime stones, transporting the stones, carving them, etc.
-Over time the Egyptians became well rehearsed in math and science so the technical specifications of the pyramids of Giza were on point

-The Aliens theory is ******ed and anyone who believes this theory is ******ed as well. It unfairly discredits what humans are capable of accomplishing when they are working towards a common goal.

-The Jewish slaves theory has been refuted time and time again by many reputable scholars world wide. The pyramids of Giza were built well before the introduction of Judaism to the world.

I disagree.

I agree. People are too quick to discredit humans and give the credit to aliens just because they cant figure out how it was done.

Same with this story.

eek.gif
DAMMMMMMMMN

This proves aliens do exist

i mean what are Aliens to people tho? A Species from another Planet with powers and advanced +!%%.? If we use that logic than Jesus Christ himself was an Alien.

i believe he was

Originally Posted by Cz7

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Cz7 wrote:

My guess is

People built them.

It's pretty much impossible though.

More impossible than aliens?

It was not impossible for humans to do so. One theory which has been discussed before is theory of using water channels and
hydraulics as a means of lifting slabs of stone. Also, the Egyptians were far more advanced mathematically than most historians
give them credit for.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

I disagree.

Same with this story.

eek.gif
DAMMMMMMMMN

Or this proves that humans were here long before we orignally thought they were.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Exactly.

Whats all this crap about aliens building pyramids? Why would aliens build pyramids?

Pyramids are natural? Once again
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

cosign

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

I disagree.

Same with this story.

eek.gif
DAMMMMMMMMN

Or this proves that humans were here long before we orignally thought they were.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/...missing-link-chimps-ardipithecus-ramidus.html

Also if anyone is seriously interested in this topic, read Chariot of the Gods by Erich von Daniken.

A lot of interesting theories on this one. I personally think that we as a race are much more older than history tells us and that Egypt was a far moreadvanced society than we could have imagined. We are only rediscovering what ancient man already knew and perfected.

With that being said, I think man built the pyramids. I think ancient man was more in tune w/ nature and the natural laws of physics, etc. Because of this,they were able to construct pyramids and other structures that "modern man" can't hold a candle to today. For example, the pyramids are almostcompletely in line w/ Polar North and perfectly leveled. This was supposed to be impossible back in ancient times and still is impossible today! Another thingpeople overlook is the fact that when the pyramids were first constructed they had very shiny limestone blocks covering them. If you could imagine what thatwould have looked like 1000s of years ago, then you can get the idea of how advanced these things are.

There is so much evidence of ancient technology the history books never mention. And even more evidence that man is millions or even billions years old. Whoknows what type of modern societies we've had in the past that has been wiped out.

Back
Top Bottom