Your theory on how the Pyramids were built?

Stuff like this is so fascinating to me. Has anyone heard the theories that said that there were ancients who built planes/space craft? There was a picture afew pages back that showed the Mayan guy sitting in a vertical position in what looks like a machine. There were also models and heiroglyphics in the pyramidsthat resemble planes. I think over in India they found "instructions" that were very detailed for building flying machines and stuff. Although I taketheories like this with a grain of salt, it's cool to think about.

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

How can i expound the unexplainable? I mean I am in no way saying that humans of that era were stupid or didnt have common sense but it is a giant leap ahead of the human accomplishments that took place during that time period. people like to focus on the exterior of them rather than taking the time to focus on what is inside of these things
eek.gif
amazing to say the least...but again this is just my view of it.

Exactly, you're onto something.
Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

We had a long !@% thread about this a few months ago, just search it...

Anyways, the most plausible theory IMO...

-Pharoahs at the time were considered Gods on earth
-They needed a final resting spot when they died
-Egyptian people thought they were serving God (the Pharoahs) by picking out lime stones, transporting the stones, carving them, etc.
-Over time the Egyptians became well rehearsed in math and science so the technical specifications of the pyramids of Giza were on point
-Pyramids were built by Egyptians by using pulleys, levers, ramps, etc.

-The Aliens theory is ******ed and anyone who believes this theory is ******ed as well. It unfairly discredits what humans are capable of accomplishing when they are working towards a common goal.

-The Jewish slaves theory has been refuted time and time again by many reputable scholars world wide. The pyramids of Giza were built well before the introduction of Judaism to the world.

I disagree.

I agree. People are too quick to discredit humans and give the credit to aliens just because they cant figure out how it was done.

Same with this story.

eek.gif
DAMMMMMMMMN

This proves aliens do exist

peep this .. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baghdad_Battery http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter_Island http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antikythera_mechanism
Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

What's really mind blowing is that the Egyptian pyramids are at the longest point of longitude and latitude - the center of the world. Also the four sides of Giza represents the four cardinal points (though a compass wasn't invented until thousands of years later)...

THIS. Pyramids were built by humans with the assistance of extraterrestrial life. There are pyramids with similar characteristics in various places of the world, separated by a lot of land and water. It is believed that the pyramids were built to store information. In one of the pyramids of giza there were to be 300 books explaining the mysteries and answering the questions of the universe, written down by ancient egyptians, dictated by "the guardians of the sky's", "the gods", extraterrestrial life. I forgot what it was that happened to them, or if they ever found out what happened.

Have you thought about improbable what you're supposing is? You have to assume that this extraterrestrial life is super sophisticated to be able to travelfrom wherever they came from, and probably be able to do that at the speed of life. You have to assume they are humaniod beings, peaceful, can breath oxygen,know anything about engineering, etc, etc, etc,. And if so, then they just build the pyramids and bounce? for what? How could you believe this

LOL, I love how you ask a bunch of random people who never studied Egyptology about their theory on who built pyramids. Basically, the answers will be peoplepulling stuff out of their *!@

Originally Posted by kash55

They know how they built it...there is no theories. Come on dude.

The Egyptians even made pictures so people wouldn't come up with stupid theories.

Lg_Egyptian_Slaves.jpg

So you're 100% positive that this is directions and not hypothesizing?

I'm not sure.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

LOL, I love how you ask a bunch of random people who never studied Egyptology about their theory on who built pyramids. Basically, the answers will be people pulling stuff out of their *!@

Thank you.

Originally Posted by parada45

Originally Posted by ATL 23 Jumpmanlove

SWOBOYdeHTEEZY wrote:

marionthebarberian wrote:

HAM CITY wrote:

buggz05 wrote:

I believe the Egyptians were much more advanced technologically than made to be believe. They had
electricity
. They had knowledge of the universe and physics

on the molecular level. My thoughts.
word?

yup, they also had internet.

Did they have NT?
nerd.gif

roll.gif

Yall dudes are killing me lol

I wonder what they were saying about hairlines such as this:

short_hair_male.jpg

Manpower and time. Modern humans aren't that much more intelligent (if at all) than those that were involved inthe construction of the Pyramids. IF modern humans can build a pyramid similar to teh ones at Giza in 6 months ( could eb built faster depending on theresources allocated), I'm sure that humans of that epoch could build them over decades.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by buggz05

I believe the Egyptians were much more advanced technologically than made to be believe. They had electricity. They had knowledge of the universe and physics
word?

Dude is right though..no need for sarcasm.

Modern humans aren't that much more intelligent (if at all) than those that were involved in the construction of the Pyramids

Agree. The only thing that's changed is the accessibility to materials, the development of newer materials, and technology thats been cultivated over timesince the pyramids were constructed.

Spiral Ramp Theory.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by parada45

Originally Posted by ATL 23 Jumpmanlove

SWOBOYdeHTEEZY wrote:

marionthebarberian wrote:

HAM CITY wrote:

buggz05 wrote:

I believe the Egyptians were much more advanced technologically than made to be believe. They had
electricity
. They had knowledge of the universe and physics

word?
Did they have NT?
nerd.gif

I wonder what they were saying about hairlines such as this:

short_hair_male.jpg

He has bangs man. Whats up with that nipple though.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

We have been de-evolving for centuries, that is why I think we don't know the answers the these questions. I believe we were all privy to this knowledge at one point, but we just lost our connection to The Source Of All Things.

Daytona's answer for 5000 Alex.
pimp.gif

Ex. For starters alot of you are looking at the foundation from the wrong "direction".
Yea Daytona's got a piont. African civilizations were considered primitive compared to the European wranglers. With that being said, a lot ofthe technology and concepts were lost over time. Hell in the African deserts, the current surface covers the surfaces of say 100,000 yrs ago due to sandstorms, dunes, and the likes

aliens helped people build it or some other highly intelligent being which would still mean an alien......

Yea Daytona's got a piont. African civilizations were considered primitive compared to the European wranglers. With that being said, a lot of the technology and concepts were lost over time. Hell in the African deserts, the current surface covers the surfaces of say 100,000 yrs ago due to sand storms, dunes, and the likes
This statement is the reason most people think the pyramids were built by Aliens. They they think Africans were heathens running around likechickens w/ their head cut off before European interaction. When in fact Africa was and is the center of civilization. Europeans came and took bits and piecesof the African culture and w/ their limited filter and lack of true understanding created the Western culture we now know today.

Back
Top Bottom