Your theory on how the Pyramids were built?

Originally Posted by Cz7

Much like other people have replied. People, slaves or egyptians or whoever, clearly in the understanding of advanced mathematics and engineering principles constructed them. Not aliens, certainly not God, and they were certainly not just apart of the earth naturally.

Exactly.Another smart person here. Its not hard to make those pyramids. There were just some smart people and a CERTAIN RACE got there feelings hut and dontwant to give credit when its due..\

Also if u think about it now, we could make those right now no machines..

what is interesting is how they built the pyramids in astrological points. the same with the sphinx.

if someone(s) helped the egyptians, then those are the same ppl who helped out the mayans.

I believe the Egyptians were much more advanced technologically than made to be believe. They had electricity. They had knowledge of the universe and physicson the molecular level. My thoughts.

Originally Posted by buggz05

I believe the Egyptians were much more advanced technologically than made to be believe. They had electricity. They had knowledge of the universe and physics on the molecular level. My thoughts.
word?

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I believe the Egyptians were much more advanced technologically than made to be believe. They had electricity. They had knowledge of the universe and physics
on the molecular level. My thoughts.
word?

yup, they also had internet.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

How can i expound the unexplainable? I mean I am in no way saying that humans of that era were stupid or didnt have common sense but it is a giant leap ahead of the human accomplishments that took place during that time period. people like to focus on the exterior of them rather than taking the time to focus on what is inside of these things
eek.gif
amazing to say the least...but again this is just my view of it.

Exactly, you're onto something.
Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

We had a long !@% thread about this a few months ago, just search it...

Anyways, the most plausible theory IMO...

-Pharoahs at the time were considered Gods on earth
-They needed a final resting spot when they died
-Egyptian people thought they were serving God (the Pharoahs) by picking out lime stones, transporting the stones, carving them, etc.
-Over time the Egyptians became well rehearsed in math and science so the technical specifications of the pyramids of Giza were on point
-Pyramids were built by Egyptians by using pulleys, levers, ramps, etc.

-The Aliens theory is ******ed and anyone who believes this theory is ******ed as well. It unfairly discredits what humans are capable of accomplishing when they are working towards a common goal.

-The Jewish slaves theory has been refuted time and time again by many reputable scholars world wide. The pyramids of Giza were built well before the introduction of Judaism to the world.

I disagree.

I agree. People are too quick to discredit humans and give the credit to aliens just because they cant figure out how it was done.

Same with this story.

eek.gif
DAMMMMMMMMN

This proves aliens do exist

peep this .. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baghdad_Battery http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter_Island http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antikythera_mechanism
Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

What's really mind blowing is that the Egyptian pyramids are at the longest point of longitude and latitude - the center of the world. Also the four sides of Giza represents the four cardinal points (though a compass wasn't invented until thousands of years later)...

THIS. Pyramids were built by humans with the assistance of extraterrestrial life. There are pyramids with similar characteristics in various places of theworld, separated by a lot of land and water. It is believed that the pyramids were built to store information. In one of the pyramids of giza there were to be300 books explaining the mysteries and answering the questions of the universe, written down by ancient egyptians, dictated by "the guardians of thesky's", "the gods", extraterrestrial life. I forgot what it was that happened to them, or if they ever found out what happened.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

I believe the Egyptians were much more advanced technologically than made to be believe. They had electricity. They had knowledge of the universe and physics
word?

Did they have NT?
nerd.gif

I think the Egyptians built them, maybe they received documents from lost civilizations that were technologically advanced, or maybe they were taught byaccessing a higher realm of consciousness using DMT.

It's funny that the Giza pyramids were the first to be built, and then everyone after that paled in comparison.

I don't think it was a tomb either, since no body was ever found in it.

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

How can i expound the unexplainable? I mean I am in no way saying that humans of that era were stupid or didnt have common sense but it is a giant leap ahead of the human accomplishments that took place during that time period. people like to focus on the exterior of them rather than taking the time to focus on what is inside of these things
eek.gif
amazing to say the least...but again this is just my view of it.

Exactly, you're onto something.
Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

We had a long !@% thread about this a few months ago, just search it...

Anyways, the most plausible theory IMO...

-Pharoahs at the time were considered Gods on earth
-They needed a final resting spot when they died
-Egyptian people thought they were serving God (the Pharoahs) by picking out lime stones, transporting the stones, carving them, etc.
-Over time the Egyptians became well rehearsed in math and science so the technical specifications of the pyramids of Giza were on point
-Pyramids were built by Egyptians by using pulleys, levers, ramps, etc.

-The Aliens theory is ******ed and anyone who believes this theory is ******ed as well. It unfairly discredits what humans are capable of accomplishing when they are working towards a common goal.

-The Jewish slaves theory has been refuted time and time again by many reputable scholars world wide. The pyramids of Giza were built well before the introduction of Judaism to the world.

I disagree.

I agree. People are too quick to discredit humans and give the credit to aliens just because they cant figure out how it was done.

Same with this story.

eek.gif
DAMMMMMMMMN

This proves aliens do exist

peep this .. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baghdad_Battery http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter_Island http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antikythera_mechanism

What's really mind blowing is that the Egyptian pyramids are at the longest point of longitude and latitude - the center of the world. Also the four sides of Giza represents the four cardinal points (though a compass wasn't invented until thousands of years later)...

THIS. Pyramids were built by humans with the assistance of extraterrestrial life. There are pyramids with similar characteristics in various places of the world, separated by a lot of land and water. It is believed that the pyramids were built to store information. In one of the pyramids of giza there were to be 300 books explaining the mysteries and answering the questions of the universe, written down by ancient egyptians, dictated by "the guardians of the sky's", "the gods", extraterrestrial life. I forgot what it was that happened to them, or if they ever found out what happened.

are you talking about the hall of records?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hall_of_Records

Exactly.Another smart person here. Its not hard to make those pyramids. There were just some smart people and a CERTAIN RACE got there feelings hut and dont want to give credit when its due..\

Also if u think about it now, we could make those right now no machines..

No we couldn't. Even w/ all the modern machinery and "advanced" technology we cant build the pyramids to the same specs.

We have been de-evolving for centuries, that is why I think we don't know the answers the these questions. I believe we were all privy to this knowledge at one point, but we just lost our connection to The Source Of All Things.
I definitely believe in this theory. With all the stuff out there distracting us from the truth, we are definitely not where we are supposed to beas a human race.

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

word?

Did they have NT?
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ATL 23 Jumpmanlove

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

word?

Did they have NT?
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Yall dudes are killing me lol

Its funny that yall joking bout the Egyptians having electricity, but in the great pyramids there is not enough oxygen to support fire and its too deep to havelight refracted by mirrors. How else could they have lit up the way in those deep part of the pyramids?

Ill say it again... Man is only rediscovering what ancient civilizations been knew about. Edison didn't invent the light bulb, Africans did. As a matter offact everywhere that you find pyramids in the world "black" people had some influence in that region

I believe the Egyptians were much more advanced technologically than made to be believe. They had electricity. They had knowledge of the universe and physics on the molecular level. My thoughts.
word?
google "Baghdad battery"

ZEEN1NE wrote:

THIS. Pyramids were built by humans with the assistance of extraterrestrial life. There are pyramids with similar characteristics in various places of the world, separated by a lot of land and water. It is believed that the pyramids were built to store information. In one of the pyramids of giza there were to be 300 books explaining the mysteries and answering the questions of the universe, written down by ancient egyptians, dictated by "the guardians of the sky's", "the gods", extraterrestrial life. I forgot what it was that happened to them, or if they ever found out what happened.

All those links that you posted just proves that history is fragile and it is sometimes lost to time. Did you even read my belief in history? Things like theBaghdad battery, the ancient spark plugs, and the Antikythera mechanism, along with their inventors and records were destroyed by time. Your statement about"similar" pyramids being built throughout the world is true, but you may want to look into how similar are they. Pyramids are easier to build in alarge scale than other geometric shapes; the fact that the size of a pyramid decreases as you go up means that less weight is pushing down from above and helpswith the building and stability. There are pyramids of varying bases, the angles of accent are different, their alignment is different, and their reason to bebuilt are also different.

I hate the fact that so many people automatically believe that aliens helped the ancient people because you devalue their intelligence. You should really readup about the ancient people and stop accepting the *$#!$*%% that was fed to you during school. You may actually learn something and stop relying on the comfortblanket (aliens) to explain anything that you cannot understand or have no knowledge of.

Back
Top Bottom