Your Thoughts on the "Hall of Fame" Jordan 1? (Check Pic)

What in God's name is going on with JB. Man they are messing up big time. 6 rings, 2009 which sold terrible... I am completely without faith inJB
frown.gif

I read that the '94 Retros will be in the HOF pack. which makes a lot of sense since these were the Banned shoes that MJ wore in his games when the NBAfined him for wearing them and Nike paid those fines for him.. I think its a good look.

If they were to release the I's with Nike Air and true to the OG I think it would be one of the most hyped shoes of the year. Yeah the space jams are nicetoo, but for me Nike Air > any retro not true to the original.

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

I read that the '94 Retros will be in the HOF pack. which makes a lot of sense since these were the Banned shoes that MJ wore in his games when the NBA fined him for wearing them and Nike paid those fines for him.. I think its a good look.
if i remember right the bred 1's were the ones that got banned i think these replaced those that year(OGs I mean) and i guess the hall of fametheme is nothing more than a dears mommas girl theme but for men
frown.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

laugh.gif

My man Maze came in and shut it down.

However, that would have been a nice colorway.. But y'all dreaming.

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

The Hall of Fame 1 looks NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING like this so before this rumor gets started, end this now.

It is a completely NEW colorway.

Peace.

MaZe

Well all hype is done!!!

Great so it will be a 1 with laser-ing all over it in memory of a MJ's accomplishments. Good one JB you keep coming with hits.

Maze is 100% right I saw this pack a while ago and I think it will have mixed reviews all I have to say is the pack has an Egyptian theme. Black/White/red withgold accents. You guys don't know me but I now that I am 100% sure based on the samples I saw. Other trusted Niketalkers can confirm when the so choose.

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

The Hall of Fame 1 looks NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING like this so before this rumor gets started, end this now.

It is a completely NEW colorway.

Peace.

MaZe

Thanks for clearing that up Maze.
Didn't think jb would pull off a good release.

Back
Top Bottom