Your thoughts on the Jordan Silver anniversary

Originally Posted by lennon31987

1's so far have been the only really cool ones that have dropped

eyes.gif
Really? Glittery sparkly silver space boots? Nah man. They just had a case. But they were wack.

The whole supposed "25th Silver Anniversary collection" has posed far more questions so far than it has answers!

i rock the xis wish they had a jumpman on em, but i really like the whole idea on these. All white shoes match with anything and im a fan of all white air force 1s but i like jordans better so this is perfect, all white air forces are sooo old and everyone rocks em, im looking foward to the vs but yea they should be a lil cheaper

Originally Posted by bigboiep

ehhhh i think the anniversary collection is a waste of jordan products except the 11s 4s and 3s , but i never copped a pair from the anniversary collection yet , cause its easy to get a pair of 4s and 3s , colombia blues are coming out again so why even buy the all white 11s? everyone just want a pair of 11s because they are so rare, popular, and unique, and plus 11s are hard to get and hardly people these days have a pair of 11s ,, but i already have the dmp, the breds, and the space jam 11s , so im fine with my 3 pairs =)

Every pair of 11s I see around here are generally fake. I got Concords, SJs, Breds and Low columbias and I feel like they seem like they're nothing special because I have to hear about how "sister in law baby cousin tracy" can get em for 60.

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

ehhhh i think the anniversary collection is a waste of jordan products except the 11s 4s and 3s , but i never copped a pair from the anniversary collection yet , cause its easy to get a pair of 4s and 3s , colombia blues are coming out again so why even buy the all white 11s? everyone just want a pair of 11s because they are so rare, popular, and unique, and plus 11s are hard to get and hardly people these days have a pair of 11s ,, but i already have the dmp, the breds, and the space jam 11s , so im fine with my 3 pairs =)

Every pair of 11s I see around here are generally fake. I got Concords, SJs, Breds and Low columbias and I feel like they seem like they're nothing special because I have to hear about how "sister in law baby cousin tracy" can get em for 60.

HAHAHA it's the same way around my town. Seen people wearing strawberry red/white ones, and all bunch of other colors...and people are like DAAAAMN you paid $300 (2001Retros DS) for those red and black XI's (they call em patent leathers around here), my guy can get em for the LOW....$60 bucks, you got ripped off son!

That's when I just hold my tongue...lol I know what I got...and I know what they got...some bogus $*# FAKES lol. Theres a lot of convience stores around my town that sell a bunch of fakes...like come on man really, do you really think these stores have a deal with jordan brand? Earth Market Inc., who also sells tobacco and grocery items and liquor also has an account with JB? Come on guys....

Even If i do rock my authenics, I feel like people look at em and are like...Dat *#@!+ rockin some fake kicks. Just because everyone else has em...

SAY NO TO FAKE KICKS PEOPLE

Originally Posted by truhustla8807

some stores still have the 11's but i cant see myself buying them they all white with no jumpman on the side. I seen the fakes with the same thing i cant waste my money on something make the same thing for 60 dollars

which stores are you going to?

The Anniversary 13's would have made JB a $$!$ ton of dough too! I was really looking forward to the 5's too. I was really looking forward to ALL of them...even the XX3's THOSE would have been nice...XX3 anniversaries with icy soles....damn. WHy DID YOU STOP JB?!!

hahaha i know i hear my boys say that all the time. "Bro i can get them for 50 from down the street" hahah

Originally Posted by a019

hahaha i know i hear my boys say that all the time. "Bro i can get them for 50 from down the street" hahah
And you try to tell em that their kicks are fake...and the just deny deny deny....or tell you that yours are fake...the ones you stood in line for over 6 hours and paid $175 for are FAKE.

Originally Posted by a019

oh btw bro...i LOOOOVE you avy pic.

im just waitin on the VIs i seen a video on youtube with ALL of them.....thank me later if u havent already seen this

i jus copped the II's for 100 shipped, couldnt say no to that... i still got my pure III's from 07 as well. if they drop the V's are they going to look like the ones that came out in '99?

I picked up the 1s and the XIs, the 1 is still one of my favorite shoes (mostly because it was the first Jordan I owned when they retro'd back in 1994) As it's been said they could have done a better job of releasing these, or at least made an attempt to add silver highlights to all of them. My biggest gripe is that they dropped the idea so quickly after getting a lackluster response on the first pairs that came out.

At least they didn't drop them in some pack.

i didnt like how the played everyone on the 11's i needed some columbia's mine are beat.. i would take the 5's and the 6's maybe but deff the 17's

Back
Top Bottom