Your thoughts on the Jordan Silver anniversary

IMO, It shouldn't be called the "silver" anniversary if the primary color of the shoe is white...only shoes that followed the theme are the 1's and the cool grey 11's (If those count)

i can't do it. the III & IV still sitting on shelves, saw that the IX & XI sold out immediately. then a month later saw all 3 except the IX, still didn't want to cop for retail. silver anniversary nice thought but whiteout sneakers no good.

its was point less no one reallly wanted any of thoes sneakers but the 11's, the 3's and the 4's both released a couple of years earlier just like that and no one bought them back then so what would posses JB to try and bring em back out 3 years later which was way too soon for a plain all white shoe, it wasnt a well though out idea i see it asn an epic fail if u walk into any shoe store in nyc there all sitting on store shelves but the 11's

ehhhh i think the anniversary collection is a waste of jordan products except the 11s 4s and 3s , but i never copped a pair from the anniversary collection yet , cause its easy to get a pair of 4s and 3s , colombia blues are coming out again so why even buy the all white 11s? everyone just want a pair of 11s because they are so rare, popular, and unique, and plus 11s are hard to get and hardly people these days have a pair of 11s ,, but i already have the dmp, the breds, and the space jam 11s , so im fine with my 3 pairs =)

just a waste of time and money to me!!! y spend over a hundred for all wht kicks when all wht kicks share the same purpose
tired.gif

Originally Posted by akidnamedmarcus

what if they come out with black versions of 1-23 and what not... just sayin

Better yet a black and silver version of all those.   Better than some bland white ----....

Just putting out shoes in all white lacks creativity imo, I would've like to have seen JB release all the shoes on the retro card.

cant wait to scoop IIIs IVs & IXs at when they get marked down like the 2s and 1s did. They already did 7 shoes (Is IIs IIIs IVs IXs XIs 2010s) so the next 16 pair should drop over the next few months. The VIs are decent

some stores still have the 11's but i cant see myself buying them they all white with no jumpman on the side. I seen the fakes with the same thing i cant waste my money on something make the same thing for 60 dollars

Back
Top Bottom