Your Thoughts on these upcoming 2009 air jordan "Double-Up" packs!?

I wonder about these "Packages"?
Jordan III Retro Package #1: (limited release)
xxxxxx-xxx Multicolor/Multicolor
xxxxxx-xxx III Retro colorway tbd
$???.??

Jordan III Retro Package #2: (limited release)
$???.??

Jordan Slam Dunk Package: (limited release)
Air Jordan II Retro colorway tbd
Air Jordan III Retro colorway tbd

xxxxxx-xxx
$???.??

Jordan Hall Of Fame Package: (limited release)
shoes and colorways tbd
$???.??

05/2009 Jordan "Raging Bull"
devil.gif
Defining Moments Package II(limited release)
360968-991 Multicolor/Multicolor
xxxxxx-xxx Air Jordan V Retro Black/Varsity Red
xxxxxx-xxx Air Jordan V Retro Varsity Red/White-Black
xxxxxx-xxx
$310.00

And What happened to this "Package"?
Air Jordan/Levis 23/501 Retro I Pack #2 (limited release to urban accounts, Niketowns, Footlocker's House Of Hoops, & SpecialtyLevi's stores)
322083-071 (includes Retro I, jeans, tee)
$395.00
indifferent.gif

All these Packs..............
frown.gif

Why would they release all those III what about some XIs or VIs or enough with the damn packs

im looking forward to the DMP II pack, the double 3's are a no go for me, and im interested to see what the HoF pack will consist of.

Originally Posted by SneakerinterioR

$???.??

$???.??

xxxxxx-xxx
$???.??

shoes and colorways tbd
$???.??

devil.gif
Defining Moments Package II (limited release)
xxxxxx-xxx
$310.00

Air Jordan/Levis 23/501 Retro I Pack #2 (limited release to urban accounts, Niketowns, Footlocker's House Of Hoops, & Specialty Levi's stores)
$395.00
indifferent.gif

frown.gif
all the colorways on these packages are going to fail. i am so tired after the iii, v colorways that dropped a while ago. the only colorwaysthat count are the ones that jordan wore when he played. other than that different colorways are for the hypebeasts that will buy anything with hype and ajordan logo.

all will be a dissapointment with the only good possibility of a godd pack would be the hall of fame pack only because the shoes are not determined.

this year is it for me. 99% of everything else imma passssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss......

Interesting and looking forward to more info and pics. I didn't know about 4 of the packs you mentioned.

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

all the colorways on these packages are going to fail. i am so tired after the iii, v colorways that dropped a while ago. the only colorways that count are the ones that jordan wore when he played. other than that different colorways are for the hypebeasts that will buy anything with hype and a jordan logo.

all will be a dissapointment with the only good possibility of a godd pack would be the hall of fame pack only because the shoes are not determined.

this year is it for me. 99% of everything else imma passssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss......

this is true as much as i like the fire red V, we go it in 99, 06, 08 and now even though it dont say fire red, im sure its gonna be pretty close to it in 09

These packs anger me.
mad.gif
Just retro them separately.

Ya'll have proved this year that you are not capable of releasing 2 very good pairs of shoes in one package. Quality is terrible. Go back to the drawingboard and focus on releasing retro's separately with better quality.

if one of the double 3 packs has true blue 3's its coped x2 and i would love to know more about the hall of fame pack

This pack idea is bound to fail JB should have learned in 08 that only certain people are willing to copp 2 shoes at a time, then you lower the percentage ofthose people by putting only one shoe in a pack that people really want. (i can say I have truly been blessed by being able to copp only the shoes that I havewanted from the packs without ever having to pay more than half the price of the pack, because one of my spots splits %+# that WONT SELL)

Ahh well Looks like i will be saving more money in 09

Originally Posted by SneakerinterioR

$???.??

$???.??

xxxxxx-xxx
$???.??

shoes and colorways tbd
$???.??

devil.gif
Defining Moments Package II (limited release)
xxxxxx-xxx
$310.00

Air Jordan/Levis 23/501 Retro I Pack #2 (limited release to urban accounts, Niketowns, Footlocker's House Of Hoops, & Specialty Levi's stores)
$395.00
indifferent.gif

frown.gif

wait are you just making up packs lol jk but that sounds like a little much.

laugh.gif

You all kept begging and begging for III retros these past 5 years and now look what your getting, more than you asked for....packs of 3 IIIs? I dont evenwanna know which colors they'll choose. Vomit Green/Baby Pink-Brown sounds like a plausible colorway or maybe they'll re-retro the mochas using evencheaper leather...nice!

I wish they would have just stopped with the IIIs in '03 with the white/cements.

So, umm, where exactly did you find this info?
nerd.gif

If this is true, '09 looks like it's going to be an interesting year. III's are my all time favorite, there's just been very few colorwaysthat I've actually liked. The Cool Greys and DTRT's are the only pairs I bought. Hopefully they release a white/navy/silver or white/black/royalcolorway. They need to do away with all this damn white/red/black stuff regardless if he played for the Bulls or not. It's getting old!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by OGfiend

laugh.gif

You all kept begging and begging for III retros these past 5 years and now look what your getting, more than you asked for....packs of 3 IIIs? I dont even wanna know which colors they'll choose. Vomit Green/Baby Pink-Brown sounds like a plausible colorway or maybe they'll re-retro the mochas using even cheaper leather...nice!

I wish they would have just stopped with the IIIs in '03 with the white/cements.

.....and left out Fire Reds, Flips, and Cool Greys? I don't think so.

Back
Top Bottom