Your Thoughts on these upcoming 2009 air jordan "Double-Up" packs!?

R u serious? More packs? We just had I - XX3. What else can create more demand?

If this is true, it solves the mystery of why they didn't give us colorways we wanted because they wanted to save them for these packs.

But in any case, Jordan Brand has spun out of control...

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

What the heck does everything JB release have to be in a package?

Why they don't just release single retros?

that way if one pair sucks, it makes the consumer buy the whole pack just for that ONE good pair they want.

The Hall of Fame pack sounds intriguing.
nerd.gif

great another year of me being completely broke. thank god i got promoted at work....LOL. lets all hope the quality is on point though.

I just wish I knew about all 3's comin out before I bought the 3/20 pack. o well love my black cements and the 20s aren't that bad. I deff gonna copthe pack with the two 5's and see what cw 3's there are. If its true blues there is no doubt that I will cop.

that would mean FIVE different IIIs next year? FIVE!? come on now 5 IIIs and 2 Vs in the same year? Im glad they giving us retros but how but switch it up alittle?

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

that would mean FIVE different IIIs next year? FIVE!? come on now 5 IIIs and 2 Vs in the same year? Im glad they giving us retros but how but switch it up a little?

There will be more 5's....the Double Nickel Pack and also the Raging Bull known as the DMP II, also expect a jordan triple pack as well, other individualv's will releasre also a couple of VI's will release....and a jordan 11 but the color scheme is on the table but it wont be Space Jam's

Originally Posted by From Da South06

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

that would mean FIVE different IIIs next year? FIVE!? come on now 5 IIIs and 2 Vs in the same year? Im glad they giving us retros but how but switch it up a little?

There will be more 5's....the Double Nickel Pack and also the Raging Bull known as the DMP II, also expect a jordan triple pack as well, other individual v's will releasre also a couple of VI's will release....and a jordan 11 but the color scheme is on the table but it wont be Space Jam's

^^^Yes it s legit bro^^^

MarcSJ08

Slam Dunk Package Feb.2009

there's more packs.
espnabc_campaign_2.jpg

..choice of colorways to choose:

82568-004-FEB03274.jpg
76.jpg

Micheal%20Jordan%27s%20Famous%20Dunk.jpg
322.jpg

*hopefully*

Unfortunately, this pack looks like it will get passed over in favor of the purple foams if they do come out in February
ohwell.gif

i will be buying the 5's if they indeed do release. the slam dunk pack sounds nice. i dont like how 3's fit my feet. they feel weird, so no need for meto get a pack with 2 of the same modeled shoes lol.

is this all legit information? that would really suck if they come up with all of these damn packs, people cant afford to cop all of these. i bet u they'llput true blues in one pack w/ some ugly +@* shoe, and the fire reds with some ugly +@* shoe so you're forced to buy both packs

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

is this all legit information? that would really suck if they come up with all of these damn packs, people cant afford to cop all of these. i bet u they'll put true blues in one pack w/ some ugly +@* shoe, and the fire reds with some ugly +@* shoe so you're forced to buy both packs

i don't think anyone would want to buy the fire reds since they released last year.

I knew they were not going to stop with the damn packs. Why not if people continue to pay $310 for 2 $125 shoes and most likely only wanted one shoe. Anotherbad move my JB to sale ALOT of trash instead of a decent amount of quality products. Im done with JB

All i know is if the True Blue IIIs come out in either one of those packages then I'm coppin

Back
Top Bottom