Your Thoughts on these upcoming 2009 air jordan "Double-Up" packs!?

urgghhhhh packages!!!! why?!?!?!?!
laugh.gif

jb will never let me catch up. 08 was tough enough with the cdps and xxiiis. now 09 is looking like 08 all over again and i can't imagine what 2010 will belike since it is the 25th anniversary.

Could these packs even be worth a damn? All the Vs that needed to retro came out already. We saw blk cement IIIs in the CDP. Now sure, we'd like to seewhite cements and true blues. Some of us even wanna see mochas. But what else is left after that?

im callin serious ducktales til we get the list confirming it at finishline or someone really confirms it cuz im sorry but 49 posts is not enough credibilityto me lol

this sounds like there could be some good shoes in these packs just need to see pics and know if its confirmed that there are even more packs coming out.

Originally Posted by wren32

im callin serious ducktales til we get the list confirming it at finishline or someone really confirms it cuz im sorry but 49 posts is not enough credibility to me lol
Does post count really matter? For all you know, that could be Gentry Humphrey posting all this.

Anyways, I won't believe all this until I see some pics.

def gonna cop at least 3 packs. but like most of yall said i need some pics before i can judge

Back
Top Bottom