Your Thoughts on these upcoming 2009 air jordan "Double-Up" packs!?

So, basically Jordan Brand wants to tire out every classic Jordan by overloading them with every possible color combination and forcing people to buy them twoat a time by releasing more packs. JB is losing their air. (And by air I mean quality.)

Jordan Brand has hit the nail on the head with this pack concept.

I really think that this is only the beginning. The potential for future packs is infinite.

Slam Dunk pack sounds pretty good.

whats a better deal "ds stealth xx3 for 188shipped or flint 7s vvnds 150shipped"? lmk please

^ unrelated but those VIIs go for $$$. XX3s are still in circulation so you might find a better deal later.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Some of these sound promising.

GreatestGoliath - Do the og black toes mean they will be a HI? And is there any chance of the true blue III being in any of the III packs?
Highs.... III's No Comment

i like the packs when they come with 2 sick pairs like it seems like they're gonna start doing.

i plan to get them all, because I love 3's 5's and 7's.

i'm not a fan of the 2's, but if they come with White / Cement Grey 3's it's a must buy.

god I hope the come out with a double 11 pack and double 6 pack.

Originally Posted by CherryRed

i like the packs when they come with 2 sick pairs like it seems like they're gonna start doing.

i plan to get them all, because I love 3's 5's and 7's.

i'm not a fan of the 2's, but if they come with White / Cement Grey 3's it's a must buy.

god I hope the come out with a double 11 pack and double 6 pack.

i hope so too ( 11 pack). if they do you will have to call it the "homicide pack" because release day will be lethal!

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Some of these sound promising.

GreatestGoliath - Do the og black toes mean they will be a HI? And is there any chance of the true blue III being in any of the III packs?
Highs.... III's No Comment
Fair enough, good to hear about the Highs. There is really no other way for Is to be made but in this form.

I'll be saving lots of loot in '09 thanks in part to wack concepts
pimp.gif

ill just wait n see. If nothing good comes out ill be saving alot of money in 09!

Pics of Raging Bulls, and some more info on the Hall of Fame packs would be amazing. Possible cops? The III pack is a no go, the II is a no go for me, maybe,depending on colors. And maybe if we could find some pics of his hall of fame pictures, maybe we'll know whats gonna be in the hall of fame pack.

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Originally Posted by SneakerinterioR

I wonder about these "Packages"?
Jordan III Retro Package #1: (limited release)
xxxxxx-xxx Multicolor/Multicolor
xxxxxx-xxx III Retro colorway tbd
$???.??

Jordan III Retro Package #2: (limited release)
$???.??

Jordan Slam Dunk Package: (limited release)
Air Jordan II Retro colorway tbd
Air Jordan III Retro colorway tbd

xxxxxx-xxx
$???.??

Jordan Hall Of Fame Package: (limited release)
shoes and colorways tbd
$???.??

05/2009 Jordan "Raging Bull"
devil.gif
Defining Moments Package II (limited release)
360968-991 Multicolor/Multicolor
xxxxxx-xxx Air Jordan V Retro Black/Varsity Red
xxxxxx-xxx Air Jordan V Retro Varsity Red/White-Black
xxxxxx-xxx
$310.00

And What happened to this "Package"?
Air Jordan/Levis 23/501 Retro I Pack #2 (limited release to urban accounts, Niketowns, Footlocker's House Of Hoops, & Specialty Levi's stores)
322083-071 (includes Retro I, jeans, tee)
$395.00
indifferent.gif

All these Packs..............
frown.gif

wait are you just making up packs lol jk but that sounds like a little much.

Just by looking at all these package, I already feel broke
laugh.gif
. It feelslike "08" all over again, if these package ever release.
eyes.gif

IMO three pairs of shoes in a pack is too much .....unless its three pairs of XI's.

Air Jordan/Levis 23/501 Retro I Pack #2 (limited release to urban accounts, Niketowns, Footlocker's House Of Hoops, & Specialty Levi's stores)
322083-071 (includes Retro I, jeans, tee)
$395.00

***JB had to chalk this plan due to complaints of not matching sizes of jeans , tee etc. On the 1st Levi/Jordan pack. It is impossible to make a pack in thatcombo to please all size human.

Back
Top Bottom