Your thoughts on this whole 50 Cent/ Rick Ross/ DJ Khaled debacle...

This is awful if you ask me, the whole thing isn't even entertaining. But the kids of course judge an artist based on theirYouTube vids and not their music.

My-T.

50 cent will probably end their careers...hopefully, soon, im sick of khaled, dudes the biggest bamma on the planet if you ask me

As much as I have criticized the "new school kids"...

I've worked directly with a couple (no name dropping), and I'll tell you what, they are like a fraternity.

Dude I worked with hit WALE! up, track sent, track done. He hit Cutty up, track sent, track done less than 24 hours later. Unity among the young dudes, whichI respect.

This crap?

50 is an a-hole, and he knows it...

And a-holes with $$$ are 50 times worst, cause they can go "Million Dollar Man" style and make anyone their Virgil...

Even someone's mama.

THIS ain't hip-hop.

Real talk.

*edited for spelling*

POSITE FIEND wrote:
50 cent will probably end their careers...hopefully, soon, im sick of khaled, dudes the biggest bamma on the planet if you ask me

You showing your age sir.

Its not about the music at the point when you're outside of my moms house and at her desk at work.

A definite line was crossed. I'm not a fan of Khaled but after this I would side with him versus 50 Cent if there was an argument.

My-T.

I haven't been keeping up at all....grown $%# men in their 30's acting like they're 14
smh.gif

got sheep (kids) hanging on to their every word and really getting wrapped up in to this whole mess....like EOH said, "this ain't hip-hop."It's a shame that dudes would have to stoop to these levels in order to keep their names out there.

The charade or front these dudes put on is nothing more than a glorified WWF. They "create" these characters and when the day is over they go back toliving their normal lives (I hope). People getting "exposed" left and right isn't surprising, nor is it something that I really care about. Ilike some of 50's music as well as Ross'. I never was one to get so wrapped up in the persona they front with when on wax or on camera. It's all anact.

I just don't know what to make of it.

How did this beef all start?

Rick Ross started this mess and DJ Khaled was there to assist him, so from my perspective it's their fault. I'm just as grown as the next man so Idefinitely see the angle that everyone is coming from saying 50 went to far by showing Khaled mom and where she stays, but as I said earlier, the fault lieswith Rick Ross and Khaled, not so much 50. When you start something, you have to be prepared for ANY AND EVERYTHING that might come your way.

THIS ain't hip-hop.

I agree.

We don't really know what is going on behind the scenes ... I don't think 50 got this far from pulling stupid stunts ... dude plays chess on all levelsand I think we have all been caught up with his sensationlaism so we may think this is some cold bamma move but it may be a move that makes one of them"One their whole career" ... I know 50 don't wanna go from living however he wants to being a jail bird ...

But the bamma did jive go a lil too hard
roll.gif

At this point Rick Ross should just be easy ...

Kahled should stop telling cats to NOT play their records inthe south

And Joe should keep doing what he do ... staying low and out of harms way
pimp.gif

This Hip Hop $@*% aint what it use to be ... but these bamas sure are funny!!

50 said Ricky's mom looked like the clumps, lol. but im not surprised dosent dude have a movie and cd coming out, publicity stunt again

From my understanding, 50 started the whole thing by mentioning on the radio back in Dec/Jan that Rick Ross shouldstay away from Fat Joe and he also said something negative about southern rap music...

The "beef" started out entertaining with the 50 videos, but now its getting out of hand now...

Ross's baby mother made herself look real stupid by being next to 50...

Neither one of them can make a decent diss track to save their lives... so cartoons are the way to go i guess...
indifferent.gif

And now 50 wants to get people's mothers involved...
ohwell.gif

What's getting me is the people buying into this...

Its like, people still take the amount of $$ a rapper has to determine if that rapper is better than the next...

And then people buy into this street cred scenario like either one of them really lived up to their rap names...

I'm not really goina get into the whole CO thing right now, but...

The fact still remains:

"Mafia Muzik" and the John Legend joint >>> any 50 track in the past 3-4 months
Trilla >>> Curtis

Whuh Happened?

I'll have to check Video Soul for the latest. The Green Eyed bandit should have all the news.

smh.gif

50 is a smart dude though. He knows *$%! like this will make people say "oh *$%!, that dude 50 cent is serious" even though he's not going to doANYTHING.

50 has already pretty much won, son has humiliated Ross and Khaled on a whole different level. I don't know how cats can even listen to Ross after all ofthis shhh that has happened

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Whuh Happened?

I'll have to check Video Soul for the latest. The Green Eyed bandit should have all the news.

please tell me i aint the only one who LOL'd at this.... rock you a fool
roll.gif

Everytime 50's album is about to drop he starts some +*@ with somebody. He needs publicity to sell albums. This time he crossed the line though. Eitherway, 50 is some weaksauce.

Everytime 50's album is about to drop he starts some +*@ with somebody. He needs publicity to sell albums. This time he crossed the line though.

For the statements that are in bold you are completely wrong.

Ross put out a banging album...BUT... he will not be able to win this beef. 50 doesn't give aFreeUglyCougarKitten about anything. Plus its a lot of darkness in Rick Ross life that hedont want to come to life. Even the dudes that use to bang with (& for) 50 say he is at least real outside of his latest music failures

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

^^^^^

Please tell me a time when 50 album was droppin' and he WASN'T beefin' ?

I'll wait for your answer....

And before tou go on your Rick Fraud rant...Just Know that 50 is a Fraud @%+ N' too...

Along with others you hold so dear...

First off the dude I was responding to said "everytime 50's album is about to drop he starts" which is wrong. This time around,with 50's album about to drop, it wasn't he that started this beef it was Rick Ross. Now I'm actually in agreeance with you when you say when50's about to drop an album he's beefin, but this time around we can say that it was the opponent that initated the beef, see my point??

Secondly, I hold neither 50 or Rick Ross dear to me, not sure how and or why you can up with that assessment but to each is own. I just call it how I see it. As far as I'm concerned I see no issues with anything 50 has done so far.

It's not that I hate Rick FRAUD
laugh.gif
or his music per say, it'sjust that I have a zero tolerance for any and all frauds in general. For example, when he was originally confronted about being a C.O. to begin with, had hejust come out and say that he was one that would have been okay, but to sit up there and lie about it back then and still to this very day try to pass it offas a lie
eyes.gif
. As I say all the time, if you lie you cheat, if you cheatyou steal, thats' just how it goes. Of course all of us know that none of these rappers are actually doing 100% what they say in their records, we all getthat, but at least let there be a little bit of truth in your raps.

As far as frauds go and my opinion on them, it's not just about Rick Ross, I think 2008 was the beginning of the downfall for any and all frauds, thePatriots losing in the Super Bowl, the Lakers and more importanly Kobe not winning the championship, McCain and Palin losing the election, and the 49ersbeating the Skins
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
, of course there were more but these are some of my favorite highlights from last year. Hell, I don't even like dudes that wear fake J's orchicks that rock fake Gucci and LV bags, it's like enough is enough already. If anything, this situation should be teaching folks to be real, and to justbe them.

Now maybe 50 did bait Ross, depending on how you look at it, but I don't see it as 50 directly calling out Ross per say, just throwing a blanket statementout there for the close associates on Fat Joe's side at the time.

Back
Top Bottom