Your thoughts on this whole 50 Cent/ Rick Ross/ DJ Khaled debacle...

It's not that I hate Rick FRAUD or his music per say, it's just that I have a zero tolerance for any and all frauds in general. For example, when he was originally confronted about being a C.O. to begin with, had he just come out and say that he was one that would have been okay, but to sit up there and lie about it back then and still to this very day try to pass it off as a lie . As I say all the time, if you lie you cheat, if you cheat you steal, thats' just how it goes. Of course all of us know that none of these rappers are actually doing 100% ANYTHING what they say in their records , we all get that, but at least let there be a little bit of truth in your raps.

smh.gif

I don't take ANY rapper seriously. Except Will Smith, cause he lives what he raps.

My-T.

*%*%* ******ed

still gonna bump ross>>>>>>50 *%*%*

like ross said 50 doesnt matter in the south

bottom line is ross' music much better than 50's. and at the end of the day, that's all that really matters, imo. all this extra stuff 50 is doingid very entertaining i'll admit, but that's all to sidetrack ppl from the fact that 50 can't compete with ross musically. it is just the truth.

on another note, harm was that u i thought i saw at edo's??

nerd.gif

i wasn't sure if that was u or not.
laugh.gif
i took this chick from morgan i met off myspace there. gotta love them morgan/myspace chicks. they sure do like tohave fun.
wink.gif

where u went to, norma's?? we started to go there, but she was already ready.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom