Your thoughts on whole arenas wearing the same shirt...

Is this a western conference thing in the nba? It looks pathetic and corny if you ask me. You never see that go on in Boston, NY, LA, places with real fans.

I think its cool when OKC has a sea of blue, and Miami has our red, white and blackout games.
Yes OKC game was 
pimp.gif
 when I visited. Got free shirt and towels. 

Why's it corny?  I think it's a cool thing for them to do.  Who doesn't want free stuff

It's cool man, ain't nobody gonna agree with you on this one. :lol:

Brooklyn dunnit in game 1 of their go-home series. :smokin

I str8 up be watching the dudes play on the court tho. If cats thrown bottles, talking isshhht, or get ran ovr then they get my attention

it's dope wtf u talking bout lol?

i just hate how Miami does it, looks weird cause half of the fans are wearing dress shirts

it's dope wtf u talking bout lol?

i just hate how Miami does it, looks weird cause half of the fans are wearing dress shirts
Dude that's every city. Watching the warriors game I'm seeing it n at okc the other night it looked like everyone was boring as hell and had a dress shirt under their tee.

I actually came in to this thread to say I just think its such a terrible look when ppl have a jersey or tee over a dress shirt, just looks so stupid

Dude that's every city. Watching the warriors game I'm seeing it n at okc the other night it looked like everyone was boring as hell and had a dress shirt under their tee.

I actually came in to this thread to say I just think its such a terrible look when ppl have a jersey or tee over a dress shirt, just looks so stupid
nah I talking just plain white dress shirts, a lot of the Miami Fans do it, and it looks wrong. I have nothing against people rocking the t-shirts or Jersey over their dress shirts

nah I talking just plain white dress shirts, a lot of the Miami Fans do it, and it looks wrong. I have nothing against people rocking the t-shirts or Jersey over their dress shirts
Oh gotcha lol. I don't think they pass them out every single game, but they are encouraged to wear white so that might be why. I haven't been able to hit a playoff game in a while so I may be wrong. But I agree it looks better when everyone has the same shirt

Free t shirt.. I got no problem wearing it.. However I wouldn't wear the shirt if I was a fan of the away team..

Is this a western conference thing in the nba? It looks pathetic and corny if you ask me. You never see that go on in Boston, NY, LA, places with real fans.

Well-thought out post OP. :smh:

You mention three cities whose playoff tickets prices are about 4 times higher than any other team in the NBA. The REAL (Boston, NY, and LA) FANS are at home watching the games from their living rooms, while well-off status-seeking, name-brand wearing, instagramming fair weather fans buy out all the tickets. Think about it OP, how you gonna charge the highest playoff ticket prices in the NBA, then ask the guy who paid $400 for an upper reserve seat to put on a $5 shirt to cheer for a team he cant even name three bench players.

Back
Top Bottom