Your thoughts on whole arenas wearing the same shirt...

Yall can thank the Sacramento Kings for this... they started that **** back in the early 2000s

Did you just say LA has real fans?

roll.gif

Last edited:
Is this a western conference thing in the nba? It looks pathetic and corny if you ask me. You never see that go on in Boston, NY, LA, places with real fans.

Was yesterday's Warriors game was the only game so far this playoffs to use a decibel meter?

I think it peaked at 110 dB.

Last edited:
Is this a western conference thing in the nba? It looks pathetic and corny if you ask me. You never see that go on in Boston, NY, LA, places with real fans.

how exactly is it "pathetic and corny"?

in that case if you want to get technical isnt being a fan "pathetic and corny"?

For the price jack they do between regular season and playoff prices, it's the least they can do is give you a "free" shirt.

Was yesterday's Warriors game was the only game so far this playoffs to use a decibel meter?

I think it peaked at 110 dB.
i want to say so, i kept thinking it must be the loudest ever there

but honestly, i wouldnt wear the shirt myself, just keep it as a souvenir

I think it's cool, it's basically for unity and to show support. Here I am though standing wearing the white 'bLAke' t going against the grain during the playoffs last year. The xl's they were passing out didn't fit so I just got my Petey Pablo on!

View media item 405818

I actually feel like it's the opposite. Teams with "real" fans who are proud of their teams will be willing to all wear the shirts if given out at a game. I don't see how it's pathetic to show a sense of unity and supporting your team in the playoffs. You must either be a fan of a team that didn't even make the playoffs or have been knocked out in the first round.

Back
Top Bottom