Your Thoughts???

Ok JB, you're giving us AJV in black, wolf grey, and now a Walters edition.  The AJ VII is coming in orion blue, cardinals, and bourdeaux.  But  would I wouldve rather seen is the French Blue VII and for the love of God, can we please get AJ IV cement?  I'm not complaining NT, because JB has given us some hot products lately (i.e. AJ III and Cool Grey) but I think everyone will agree with me when I say, the AJ IV cements are long overdue!!!  And the French's would be a great plus.

Holla back !!!

Ok JB, you're giving us AJV in black, wolf grey, and now a Walters edition.  The AJ VII is coming in orion blue, cardinals, and bourdeaux.  But  would I wouldve rather seen is the French Blue VII and for the love of God, can we please get AJ IV cement?  I'm not complaining NT, because JB has given us some hot products lately (i.e. AJ III and Cool Grey) but I think everyone will agree with me when I say, the AJ IV cements are long overdue!!!  And the French's would be a great plus.

Holla back !!!

The Cement IVs will be going into production in a few months, so it be patient and it'll get here. As for the French Blue VIIs, yeah they might as well release those as well since they're coming out with a bunch of VIIs this year.

The Cement IVs will be going into production in a few months, so it be patient and it'll get here. As for the French Blue VIIs, yeah they might as well release those as well since they're coming out with a bunch of VIIs this year.

Cement IV's, yes overdue. In my situation, No. Mine are still wearable and practically NDS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ba6162511a50922ff31307c6550273bbd32f0a93_r.jpg

Cement IV's, yes overdue. In my situation, No. Mine are still wearable and practically NDS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ba6162511a50922ff31307c6550273bbd32f0a93_r.jpg

me personally i don't like how JB is releasing there shoes lately. i wish they just re-release everything from 2001.
[table][/table]

me personally i don't like how JB is releasing there shoes lately. i wish they just re-release everything from 2001.
[table][/table]

Ehh, what are ya gonna do?

For the most part, it seems as if our (NT) requests fall upon deaf ears.

Ehh, what are ya gonna do?

For the most part, it seems as if our (NT) requests fall upon deaf ears.

Only reason I'm not excited about the white cement IV's returning is because I know they'll screw em' up. The banana shape will be in full effect with the ever tacky jumpman we all have come to expect on the back...not to mention cost effective materials which basically means paint chipping, cracking, and leather issues like the 2006 Military Blue IV's which I loved from a colorway standpoint.
tired.gif

Only reason I'm not excited about the white cement IV's returning is because I know they'll screw em' up. The banana shape will be in full effect with the ever tacky jumpman we all have come to expect on the back...not to mention cost effective materials which basically means paint chipping, cracking, and leather issues like the 2006 Military Blue IV's which I loved from a colorway standpoint.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by youngcurse

[table][/table]
True stuff.. 2001 might have been the best year for Retro's as a whole.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by youngcurse

[table][/table]
True stuff.. 2001 might have been the best year for Retro's as a whole.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Only reason I'm not excited about the white cement IV's returning is because I know they'll screw em' up.

+1 
And, if there was 1 shoe that deserved to break the current JB laws and have Nike Air, it would be this shoe. 

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Only reason I'm not excited about the white cement IV's returning is because I know they'll screw em' up.

+1 
And, if there was 1 shoe that deserved to break the current JB laws and have Nike Air, it would be this shoe. 

Back
Top Bottom