Your Thoughts???

I agree 100000000000 percent, White Cement IV's are amazing!!!!!! I wish they dropped!! Very long overdue, im sure many people would be glad about these and it will be a very long camp out for these grails

I agree 100000000000 percent, White Cement IV's are amazing!!!!!! I wish they dropped!! Very long overdue, im sure many people would be glad about these and it will be a very long camp out for these grails

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Only reason I'm not excited about the white cement IV's returning is because I know they'll screw em' up.

+1 
And, if there was 1 shoe that deserved to break the current JB laws and have Nike Air, it would be this shoe. 

Yea that would be dope, but we know that won't happen.

Only reason I'm not excited about the white cement IV's returning is because I know they'll screw em' up.

+1 
And, if there was 1 shoe that deserved to break the current JB laws and have Nike Air, it would be this shoe. 

Yea that would be dope, but we know that won't happen.

+1 
I cant see it happening ever, as Jordan Brand is completely indepedant from Nike for a long time now, as a brand image in itself, they have completely disassociated themselves from Nike.

So for all the new sneaker heads coming through, they will only identify the Jumpman/JB brand as a solo brand.

+1 
I cant see it happening ever, as Jordan Brand is completely indepedant from Nike for a long time now, as a brand image in itself, they have completely disassociated themselves from Nike.

So for all the new sneaker heads coming through, they will only identify the Jumpman/JB brand as a solo brand.

Cement IV's will be one of the few pairs of IV's I'll keep in my collection. Never been a huge fan of IV's, but the cements are classic to me.

Cement IV's will be one of the few pairs of IV's I'll keep in my collection. Never been a huge fan of IV's, but the cements are classic to me.

Well luckily we just got a first look at pics of the 2012 cement IV's
pimp.gif
.  Looks like it will finally happen.

Well luckily we just got a first look at pics of the 2012 cement IV's
pimp.gif
.  Looks like it will finally happen.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

me personally i don't like how JB is releasing there shoes lately. i wish they just re-release everything from 2001.
Well said

[table][/table]

Originally Posted by youngcurse

me personally i don't like how JB is releasing there shoes lately. i wish they just re-release everything from 2001.
Well said

[table][/table]

i say nike/jordan both just retro every shoe that released in 95-96 please. greatest shoe year of all time

i say nike/jordan both just retro every shoe that released in 95-96 please. greatest shoe year of all time

Back
Top Bottom