Your Top 5 Rappers Currently That FELL OFF

Originally Posted by PastorTroyNY

cam
pastor troy

thats all i can think of right now.

when did this happen? canibus has more solid available out then 3 artists together even get a chance to put out. if i rmemeber correctly,, he has dropped an album every year for the last 5 years.

while canibus may not have fallen of lyrically, which i beg to differ.. he defonitely fell of musically... he cant pick beats for @%*$,,,

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Common - needs a hit cause FF was simply boring.

Can you really say he's "fallen off" because of one misstep?

I'm not even going to list dudes like Em, Buddens, etc [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]cause they really haven't been hot in a minute[/color]

That's kind of the whole point; Em was known for putting out HEAT and he's been putting up zeros for the last several years.
Like Kobe having an off year, you wouldn't say he fell off. But if he was under-performing for a few seasons then you could definitely say he felloff. But that's just me.

Poor Twista
smh.gif

Maybe Nas
smh.gif

Def. Weezy
mad.gif

and 2 other guys...

DMX
Eminem
Nas
Those are my 2nd, 3rd, and 4th favorite rappers. They will always hold a spot in my top 5 but they have fallen hard.

LIL WAYNE HOW?????? SON WAS NEVER THAT NICE.... DAMN AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT THINKS SO LOL?

Originally Posted by yungmatt

LIL WAYNE HOW?????? SON WAS NEVER THAT NICE.... DAMN AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT THINKS SO LOL?

he was though...'05 and before were his best years imo

Wayne - dude doesn't even speak English anymore

Game - needs a new gimmick, the only thing saving him is that he def knows how to pick beats
^that wayne comment had me
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i agree with Wayne and Game...throw Banks, Pap and Mobb Deep (Prodigy
smh.gif
) in there as well

Falling off to me means coming out with wack +*%% consistently over a period of time. Em never fell off....he came out with a bad album which he obviouslywasn't trying on for the most part and hasn't come out with anything since.......he's fallen out of the spotlight but he hasn't fallen off(there's a difference). I can say the same for some other rappers mentioned in this thread.

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

DMX
Eminem
Nas

only rappers I was a fan of that I believe have fallen off hard.

Especially X..dude got arrested again. SMFH

Lil Wayne
Be on some other....

Pastor Troy
I mess with his new album but it's not what im use too

Hypnotize Camp (3-6, Pat, Infamous)
Had so much potential...
smh.gif

Jeezy
After his first album its just like what happend?

TI
Could never get the whole concept of TI vs. TIP...i wasn't a fan of the album either....but I'think I am one of the few people that think KING was agreat album....it was no where near Trap Music but it may be right there after IMO

The whole fell off argument could be made about any artist, who really put real meaning into their craft on the mic. Not all of the antics around the mic. Theartist, who most consider the top of the genre at one point, are inevitably washed up product. Washed up because of the lyric-less music that the marketdemands now.

Originally Posted by tompetrie

"Project Pat (Used to be my ACE, ever since this hollyhood %%+, he hasnt spit anything nice)"
WHOA crook by the book the fed story enough said.
Whoa. Both of those albums don't come close to Mista Don't Play and Ghetty Green.

That being said...

Project Pat - His flow just seems off now as well as his production...
Three 6 Mafia - Juice and Paul...seek help. You two aren't that nice without the numbers. Your creativity is lacking. Stop being stubborn and load upHypnotize Mindz the way it should be.
Nas - Does this dude make hits anymore? Son is getting no radio play. Kelis probably has more hits than Nas in the last couple of years.
sick.gif

Lil' Wayne - From the OD Styrofoam lean cup to the mumbles he calls rap lyrics to the cute nursery rhyme punchlines he relies on...come on, Wayne.
smh.gif

Cam - Basically...Dipset as a whole. Those cats ran it for a moment.
tired.gif

Honorable Mention...

Common - We know you're doing AIDS commercials, Coke ads, and been on Oprah...but stop hugging these $+*$$* cot damnit. You ain't talking bout $%*$ nomore but stories about females getting beat on and rising above the situations or what the *#+% ever triumph stories. Get raw with it.
grin.gif

DMX - Probably the most backwards %%%+$ on the planet. Son came out like the savior of Hip-Hop. He was dropping album after album, making movies, on MTV,BET...@*!! it...probably VH1 too. Then, him and that busted +@+ wife of his start messing with the crack, this %%%+$ gets arrested every other week on somedriving charges or drug charges or animal cruely charges. Then, son wants to talk about changing his life and all that...Lord Gimme A Sign. Then, he followsthat up with...Son Gimme A Sack...on them drugs again. So much damn potential...it's sickening.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom