Your worst sports moment as a fan

a7a35a1aeeb6d8bc8c4388c37b9d2520a8578a1.jpg

How the * you gonna complain about getting the 3-peat ended?? Lakers had 3 good years and still want another one? damn, so,me people just can't have enough
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by de PHX Jose

How the * you gonna complain about getting the 3-peat ended?? Lakers had 3 good years and still want another one? damn, so,me people just can't have enough
indifferent.gif

Yeah, you're right, we all shoulda been thrilled when we lost a chance at a 4 peat. No reason to be upset, chuckles for everybody.

smh.gif

de PHX Jose wrote:
indifferent.gif

Are you new to S & T?
roll.gif

All Lakers, Yankees & Cowboys fans believe they are entitled to winning all of the championships
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

for me its those stupid Detroit pistons ending lakers 3 peat! also i don't even want to talk about the lakers vs bostons last year.... what about you?

The Spurs ended the lakers 3 peat, not the pistons

pimp.gif

1st time crying over a game
sick.gif

injury%2520mcgahee.jpg

2nd time crying over a game.
I even called in to work the next day on this one

frown.gif

TONYROMOCRY.jpg

at this exact moment i think my heart stopped
tired.gif

what vince did to my trojans this night was the worse
smh.gif

those trojans were so fun to watch
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

for me its those stupid Detroit Pistons ending lakers 3 peat! also i don't even want to talk about the lakers vs bostons last year.... what about you?

in a way that was a bad feeling for me because im a huge Laker fan, BUT at the same time i was happy because of my cousin Rip
wink.gif
..so i had mixed feeling about that series

now on the other hand losing last year i was pissed!!
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom