Your Zodiac Sign Maybe Have Changed.........vol. dis is some bull()

@ZodiacLife ALERT Your zodiac sign is based on the location of the stars at the time of your birth.

@ZodiacLife ALERT Your zodiac sign is based on the location of the stars at the time of your birth.

If your birthday lies on two signs, which do you take? Do you just pick the one you like and choose?

If your birthday lies on two signs, which do you take? Do you just pick the one you like and choose?

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

Originally Posted by S0LE CANDY

@ZodiacFacts: The new Zodiacchart only applies to those born after 2009. If you were not born after 2009 you have nothing to worry about.
nice
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
 @ the thought of down grading to a Libra

Feels good to be a Scorp
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Thats kind of wack that it doesn't apply to everyone.. So someone with the same Birth" DAY " as you can be another zodiac sign, but your's will remain the same. Absolutely no sense. What a waste 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

Originally Posted by S0LE CANDY

@ZodiacFacts: The new Zodiacchart only applies to those born after 2009. If you were not born after 2009 you have nothing to worry about.
nice
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
 @ the thought of down grading to a Libra

Feels good to be a Scorp
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Thats kind of wack that it doesn't apply to everyone.. So someone with the same Birth" DAY " as you can be another zodiac sign, but your's will remain the same. Absolutely no sense. What a waste 
indifferent.gif

always thought i was a taurus when i was a youngster, still a gemini ..gyea

always thought i was a taurus when i was a youngster, still a gemini ..gyea

Back
Top Bottom