You're at a party, and you and a girl keep making eye contact...

You walk over and say, "Do I have some mustard on my face or do you just like starring at me?"

Whip it out. sike nah man..
Trust me, this happens to me all the time, she obviously think your cute or something, so be patient then go talk to the brawd see what shes tryna do tonight, make sure you get the #. Just say whats your name, who'd you come to the party with, what are you doing tonight, "i think your real sexy".. blah blah blah my dude.

Go up to her and introduce yourself. What's so hard about that? Hi how you doing.. my name is blah blah, I was checking you out and wanted to say hello. Are you here with anyone? You have a boyfriend? Want to get a drink? It's kinda loud in here want to go outside and talk?

Originally Posted by Though

dont do anything..let a MAN talk to her, instead. you are obviously not one

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

Trust me, this happens to me all the time, she obviously think your cute or something, so be patient then go talk to the brawd see what shes tryna do tonight, make sure you get the #. Just say whats your name, who'd you come to the party with, what are you doing tonight, "i think your real sexy".. blah blah blah my dude.

say you get the number, do you just kick it with her the rest of the night and abandon who you came with or keep it movin?

Originally Posted by StonedFace

say you get the number, do you just kick it with her the rest of the night and abandon who you came with or keep it movin?
Most likly everyone is gonna be chillin together unless its a big asz house party. But if she want to yeah... then your homies will understand. BUT if your the ride home for everyone make sure you keep that in mind

well if its a party where there is dancin goin on i jus ask her is she wants to dance, then after that i go for the kill. My freshman year this chick was at this party jus eyein me the whole time, i just played it off and kept doin me, i went ova by a wall, she followed, like every 5 mins she would inch her way closer and closer, long story short, took her bac to her dorm room and smahed, aftwerwards she tells me i hope i wasnt jus a one night stand lol

And as soon as he buy that wine, I'll just creep up from behind
grin.gif

You better grab her and get it in on the dance floor, see how much of a freak she is and then bag it up. Eff all of that conversation madness dance, ask what school she goes to (age check is a must) and GTD!

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

You walk over and say, "Do I have some mustard on my face or do you just like starring at me?"
corny lines like this gets you huh. just shut up

Back
Top Bottom