You're at a party, and you and a girl keep making eye contact...

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

You walk over and say, "Do I have some mustard on my face or do you just like starring at me?"
corny lines like this gets you huh. just shut up
f09j5d.gif

You walk over and say, "Do I have some mustard on my face or do you just like starring at me?"
roll.gif
....but chill, though.  only i can tell Katie to shut up
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

Whip it out. sike nah man..
Trust me, this happens to me all the time, she obviously think your cute or something, so be patient then go talk to the brawd see what shes tryna do tonight, make sure you get the #. Just say whats your name, who'd you come to the party with, what are you doing tonight, "i think your real sexy".. blah blah blah my dude.

say you get the number, do you just kick it with her the rest of the night and abandon who you came with or keep it movin?
Most likly everyone is gonna be chillin together unless its a big asz house party. But if she want to yeah... then your homies will understand. BUT if your the ride home for everyone make sure you keep that in mind
"I think your real sexy" ?! 
laugh.gif

You don't even know the broad and you're feeding her compliments? How many times have you heard of that @$%! working? In real life I mean....?

Advice OP: See Mayor of NYC's comment. 

It's threads like these that lead me to believe that the extinction of the human race is inevitable within 4 or 5 generations.

It's becoming increasingly evident that guys today have absolutely no clue how to talk to a girl unless it's by leaving a message on their Facebook or poking them or whatever the hell people do on social networking sites.

Girls will inevitably become disinterested in this new breed of ball-less male, instead turning to each other for company and thusly sealing the fate of humanity.

tired.gif
............just say hello stupid.

too often n's just stand there trying to think of some slick %*%+ when a cordial greeting would suffice
smh.gif

This happend to me a couple of days ago, But I did not do anything because it was at a chidlren's bday party of my daughter's classmate..
laugh.gif
  This single mom keeps eyeballin me.. but in fairness she was smokin.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

"Hey baby, I noiced you noticing me and I just wanted to put you on notice that I noticed you, too"  

Works everytime.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Go talk to her, it's not as difficult as some of you make it.

yup
WORD!!! I don't get why dudes always over-speculate this. Just go holler at her. It's so f'n simple!! Especially if your feelin your drinks! I just walk up to her and be like "How you doooin??" With a comedic accent. Works all the time
pimp.gif
If I learned anything from movies, it's... "Initiating the conversation is half the battle" No one ever said it was a tough battle to begin with
laugh.gif

Introduce yourself. Get her name, you know, have a conversation. Ask her would she like to dance. Commence to:

9ub5s9.gif

(If you can't dance, don't dance. It'll mess everything up)Then complete the bagging, exchange numbers or whatever (I know some dudes are stuck on "I give her my # she can call me if she is interested"). How long to stay around her? Ehhh, it depends. Got a good convo going? Just keep talking to her, can't hurt. If you sense it getting a little stale, no harm in ending the convo, telling her to enjoy the rest of her night, and telling her you'll speak/whatever to her later. See what's she and/or her friends are getting into afterward.

If you're not a naturally slick type dude, don't try to say slick %$*@. You gotta be on your toes or else you'll look like an !!$ when you get stuck. Just play it cool.

Really it's just engaging in a conversation, not really that difficult. And realize that you have nuts.

Let's look at the positives! You're at a party damnit! Why are you stressing and stuff? Go get something to drink, do a windmill in the middle of the dance floor and everyone will be looking at you.....

And hey, at least it's not a guy right!?! That would be weird, he's just smiling at you and winking....

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by boogie bwoy

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

f09j5d.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
great execution.
I was hoping someone would make this a gif.
i was watching the game with my girl and i said "gif potential" and she was just like "%%#"?

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom