You're ex trying to get back with you...

At the very least, call quid pro quo.

She smashed one; now you get to smash one.

First time...shame on her...

Don't even give her a chance to make it 'shame on you'.

I say you have her link up.. Smash her face, don't even hit it. Leave your kids on here face then give her dap and tell her get home safely :pimp:

Last edited:
Don't do it. You'll just waste time in the end and wish you had ended it when you first broke up.

You're de-valuing yourself if you go back and once things get back to normal that **** will bite you in the ***. She'll only be grateful you took her back for a bit and then its back to the same ****. Move on.

Last edited:
3 hours later, he gets his advice and we get no pics.

I hope she rips your heart apart OP.

srs.

She made her choice now she has to live with it. You're second 2 none right?[emoji]128101[/emoji] I hope so. Forgive her and keep it moving. She's not even worth busting up. Top[emoji]128069[/emoji] or bottom[emoji]128166[/emoji].I wouldn't touch her. It's levels to this [emoji]128169[/emoji]. She can't be trusted and there's no loyalty. Put a fork [emoji]127860[/emoji]in her she's done[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Let me make this clear, I'm 100% with OP not getting back with this 2 dollar ho but let me ask y'all this....

If it was a dude who cheated(could even be one of you guys) should the girl take him back? :nerd:

Last edited:
Let me make this clear, I'm 100% with OP not getting back with this 2 dollar ho but let me ask y'all this....

If it was a dude who cheated(could even be one of you guys) should the girl take him back? :nerd:

Who cares? Back to waiting for pics

yea, many NTers fell for the trap around valentines day just to have her cheat/breakup with them two weeks after.

Those threads were like clockwork every year :rofl:

Last edited:
Should you do it? Absolutely not. You should have her thinking that you were the one that got away. Give her a b.s. response like "Babe I really wish we never broke up but I can't do it anymore with you, you let me down once and I recovered and I just don't want you to let me down again....I had high hopes for us and our future" then you just bounce.

She'll be craving that D for the rest of your life while you save yourself a repeat of a heartbreak and all the b.s. that comes with it.

Now will you listen to this advice? Probably not. Cuz you think your the special type of guy and your girl is that special type of girl and everything will be great.

At the end of the day you gotta look 5 years down the road and ask yourself what decision you would be more happier with: 1) get back with her just to see where things go...even if they go wrong again or 2) don't get back with her because you know the **** won't work out and you'll never forgiver her for the **** she's done to you.

Choose wisely son....these decisions can be life altering. Good or bad you gotta be comfortable with your decision.

Don't bother. Other dude was prob in the pic prior to her breaking it off with you. She put you in her back pocket to see if it'd work with him.

And since she's coming back around coinciding with V-Day, its almost certain dude put little to no work in on courting this chick.

So when she hits you with whatever sob story she has..... remember that she easily handed this dude something she prob made you work alot harder for. And she devalued you in the process.

you are ex trying to get back with you

but then phone rings and you answer

"why you trying to get back with ex"

you tell ex but and ex is you

then who was phone??!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom