You're ex trying to get back with you...

So my ex is hitting me up wanting to be together again. She broke up with me dec 14 and until recently this last week hit me up saying she wants to start over and give her a chance.

I found out she had sex with another dude and all this stuff (she told me). She says she regrets been crying to get back and keeps saying she regrets it and we should date again?

Opinions in this. Were young 22 and 23. Give her a shot? She seems sincere and really keeps trying to get me back.
Thanks.

Nope, stop reading there. Unless she is the mother of your child she should be nothing but a memory. You can appreciate the fact she told the truth and respect her for it but its OVER imho

Yeah just end it man. Like dude said she gave up what u had for a fling so therefore she never valued what yall had. No need to go back just for her to do it again.

date her, but not exclusively.

Let her be one of the players on the squad, let her know the feelz. 
THIS.

But only if you are going to do it. Most people wouldn't though, but part of you getting back with her could be you wanting those yambz exclusively, knowing another dude got up in that most likely will influence your decision.

you are ex trying to get back with you
but then phone rings and you answer
"why you trying to get back with ex"
you tell ex but and ex is you
then who was phone??!

You phone phone back as ex
But you are ex trying to get back with you
"Who is phone"
Other call comes in on phone
Ex answers "I am phone"
Then who are you?!!

You shouldn't. She threw you away and know she thinks she can pick you back up again. Have respect for yourself you are not a toy. When she broke up with you felt rejected. The person who gets dumped is usually the one who misses the relationship the most. You are in your early 20s and life goes on. Plus what Nters are telling you about keeping her on the side is a bad idea. Your gonna catch feelings for her again and start making excuse for why dating her wouldn't be a bad idea. It will eventually lead to dating her again. Leave her twisting in the wind and let her be the one to miss you.

she proabably tried to get with somone and got rejected and then decided to stray back to you. or she got played by dude and went back to the closest thing, you. i wouldnt take the bait becasue next time shes gonna jump ship and leave for good this time. its like a prison break once they gone,they gone

Whoever the guy is that's pounding[emoji]128266[/emoji] her might try to get your shoe collection next[emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]9888[/emoji]️Stay away! She'll give him all your kicks and be apologizing for it. Tell her if she loves you she has to gb 23 of the nt bros starting with me![emoji]128586[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

another dude was dogging your girl out and spit her to the side...now she's crawling back to you

you're better than that.

you are ex trying to get back with you
but then phone rings and you answer
"why you trying to get back with ex"
you tell ex but and ex is you
then who was phone??!
You phone phone back as ex
But you are ex trying to get back with you
"Who is phone"
Other call comes in on phone
Ex answers "I am phone"
Then who are you?!!
phone ring while with ex

she is phone, u answer it

"i want to get back 2gether"

you tell ex she is phone

"honey i am right here"

then who was ex?!?

Dem feels....

Trust me brahs... once you have one intense ****ing love relationship then it ends.... and then you don't move on quick, you end up with a hole in your heart (srs). Been single for a few years and just do one night stands feeling empty.

It's funny seeing some people call that "alpha" picking up women left and right and sleeping with multiple women... but they're all heartless I swear... you feel nothing ... no joy whatsoever ... just pure... emptiness

Nah don't take her back brah

I want you to go to your nearest gym and lift. Lift your heart ****** out. Hit the bench press and hit some **** you never ****** hit before. I want you to go in there and hit every damn machine and free weight there is. Does it upset you knowing the this girl of you dreams is out there somewhere on her knees to another man? Does it upset you that the girl of your dreams is opening up herself so another man can **** her? Does it upset you that she's placing another mans **** in and out of her mouth submitting her whole existence to this man? Does this not anger you? Submitting her flesh to another mere man such as yourself? Does it not upset you? Does it? I hope it ****** upsets you I hope it makes you rage. I hope you throw those 100 lb dumbells around like she's getting thrown around. Go to that ******* gym and give it your all. I want you to scream on that last rep. Scream and grunt your heart out. Failure won't get you the girl of your dreams to submit her everything to you. Lift that ****** weight. Rage. Become the best ******* man on the planet. Next time you see her whether it be billboard, in person with her man you step the **** up to her like the alpha man you are and push the squirt she's with aside and you take her home and you make her submit her everything. You make her suck your **** because she knows how alpha you are. She goes home and blogs about alpha you were and she blabbers to her friends. All the while you're in the gym banging her and every 8.5/10 ******* through time square.

Don't do it. You'll just waste time in the end and wish you had ended it when you first broke up.

You're de-valuing yourself if you go back and once things get back to normal that **** will bite you in the ***. She'll only be grateful you took her back for a bit and then its back to the same ****. Move on.

Yooooo THIS X 100000001

I was in your same situation last yr OP. Me an the ex broke up in late may, she messed around with TWO (2) dudes in the month of June and I took her back in early July. Sucker move I know. Nothing changed the second time around though. Nothing. Deaded her last October and haven't looked back since. From someone who's lived through that.... DON'T DO IT OP

Dem feels....

Trust me brahs... once you have one intense ****ing love relationship then it ends.... and then you don't move on quick, you end up with a hole in your heart (srs). Been single for a few years and just do one night stands feeling empty.

It's funny seeing some people call that "alpha" picking up women left and right and sleeping with multiple women... but they're all heartless I swear... you feel nothing ... no joy whatsoever ... just pure... emptiness

Nah don't take her back brah
That feel I know it

I want you to go to your nearest gym and lift. Lift your heart ****** out. Hit the bench press and hit some **** you never ****** hit before. I want you to go in there and hit every damn machine and free weight there is. Does it upset you knowing the this girl of you dreams is out there somewhere on her knees to another man? Does it upset you that the girl of your dreams is opening up herself so another man can **** her? Does it upset you that she's placing another mans **** in and out of her mouth submitting her whole existence to this man? Does this not anger you? Submitting her flesh to another mere man such as yourself? Does it not upset you? Does it? I hope it ****** upsets you I hope it makes you rage. I hope you throw those 100 lb dumbells around like she's getting thrown around. Go to that ******* gym and give it your all. I want you to scream on that last rep. Scream and grunt your heart out. Failure won't get you the girl of your dreams to submit her everything to you. Lift that ****** weight. Rage. Become the best ******* man on the planet. Next time you see her whether it be billboard, in person with her man you step the **** up to her like the alpha man you are and push the squirt she's with aside and you take her home and you make her submit her everything. You make her suck your **** because she knows how alpha you are. She goes home and blogs about alpha you were and she blabbers to her friends. All the while you're in the gym banging her and every 8.5/10 ******* through time square.

Back
Top Bottom