You're F'n OUT! {Eastbound & Down: Season 3}

This season has had me grasping for air
laugh.gif

When Stevie raised the baby up at the game I lost
laugh.gif

We need a GIF of Kenny Powers coming out of the bullpen and pause it when he hits the ground with "SWAG" sliding in.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lol this show is honestly great funniest show I've seen in a while, when Kenny had the merman pitch fork swinging around trying To get his mister miyagi on with the Russian had me dyingggggg
laugh.gif

Season 2 fell off hard IMO but this season is definitely bringing it. Just as funny as season 1 so far.

Shane Dog stole the first 3 episodes of this season, I thought he'd be a regular 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Jay02

I will forever be indebted to whoever can get me a gif of Kenny coming in to close the game when he's standing on the inside of the fence as it opens in the outfield, hops off and does that little hand flick.
%++* had me rollllliin 
roll.gif

Lmao that got me too

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Am I the only one who thinks this season is not that great?

Nope.

Season 3 has had it's moments but overall has been mediocre thus far.

That scene with Toby in the hole on the beach with the flag over him was hilarious.

Season 3 has been pretty funny. Nothing will ever beat season 1, but season 3 is %@+!$#$@ all over season 2 right now.

" With a name like Spurgen, you know he gets......" that had me crying laughing

Never really followed it but this is the funniest show ive ever seen on tv. All of season 3 has been amazing

Kenny "Maybe if someone would have listened to their mentor and wouldn’t have been showboating, then maybe Shane wouldn’t have
been so compelled to do a $#+% ton of cocaine. Maybe he would have just done the normal amount of cocaine and he’d still be alive."

Ivan "I wasn't showboating, I was playing to win."

Kenny "Well aren't you just a poet and a murderer."

laugh.gif

Last nights episode was amazing. Top 3 ever for me. Thought it was hilarious.

Originally Posted by mrarmageddon

Ivan is hilarious "cash money bro". And we might need a gif of that girl walking into the club.

154btb4.png

devil.gif

how do i find out who the girl in pink is? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom