Yuku's Terrible

all the $@$+ we talk about yuku.. i just think they dont like us... how is other yuku forum worked except for ours???

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

It bothers me but is it that serious? Go do something rather then sit here complaining about it.
That's how I generally feel about it all...some of y'all depend on being on NT too much. I've complained in the past too but I justmove on to the next thing...let it go and find something else to do, go outside or some #@*%...

Some of y'all rack up 10-15 posts in every Yuku complaint thread...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Not that serious.

Lol @ it not bein that serious........damn liars.

Let NT go blank for like a week straight see how quick yall miss it.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

See, that's never gonna happen though...you're reaching there.

Obviously if NT was gone, we'd all miss it...but this joint (sadly) lasted a whole day. We got dudes having temper tantrums and like Meth said, hitting F5all day and posting the same $%!@ over and over again.

Let it go...

EDIT: Just to clarify, I'm not deflecting the hate that POS Yuku gets...everyone knows how much it sucks and no one wants NT on it anymore. But I'mtalking about the people who can't function without NT.

I got a job too, im online at work.
laugh.gif
its not that serious, yeah I was hurt at first but get over it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\

shot out to chopper suit

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

sm9dao.jpg

laugh.gif
i was just like that

i gave up NT for lent last year and it wasnt so bad, i knew it was coming.... But yesterday, w/o warning, it was rough, on my day off too...

I don't know about it not being that serious. @*%! that. It's March Madness.

When you're watching all these crazy tournament finishes, you want to share thoughts and opinions with other sports fans in S&T.

And with NT being down, it's like going to a game with your buddies where no one has their cell phone and everyone is sitting in a different section.Beyond frustrating.
indifferent.gif

So yeah, for us S&T dudes, it can be pretty serious!
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Now y'all dudes who stay in General all day, y'all DEFINITELY can go out and get some air.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

laugh.gif
**%%+% are goin to start commiting suicide

Man yesterday was the worst, I couldn't make not one post. I wanted to post so damn bad after the hawks and Utah game damn that was a exciting game.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I don't know about it not being that serious. @*%! that. It's March Madness.

When you're watching all these crazy tournament finishes, you want to share thoughts and opinions with other sports fans in S&T.

And with NT being down, it's like going to a game with your buddies where no one has their cell phone and everyone is sitting in a different section. Beyond frustrating.
indifferent.gif

So yeah, for us S&T dudes, it can be pretty serious!
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Now y'all dudes who stay in General all day, y'all DEFINITELY can go out and get some air.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This being March Madness was the only reason I was mad. This time of year is when my post count goes through the roof discussing the games.

The Worst EVER wish it was still on ezboard...

EzBoard = Yuku

Back
Top Bottom