Yuku's Terrible

damn damn damn
mad.gif

seriously ive only been able to get on twice today for brief periods before it went blank on me. It's gettin frickin ridiculous
mad.gif

i think we need an emergency evacuation plan...gather up all the surviving members and move them to another, safer board

Originally Posted by bns1201

i think we need an emergency evacuation plan...gather up all the surviving members and move them to another, safer board
i agree..yuku is so f***** up right now...

------------------------------

FOR SALE FORUMS
SIZE10
-USED NIKE AIR FORCE 1 MID WHITE
-BEAT BORDEAUX 7S
SIZE10.5
-DS NIKE AIR TECH CHALLENGE 2
-VNDS OG NIKE AIR ULTRA FORCE MID

LOL i think we're back on and running now...at least i am. No more blanks...hah. Too bad it's late already. Edit: Nvm lol i got lucky with this post...

There's really no excuse to not be on vBulletin, especially with a member base this large.

Co-sign.. It's becoming like a game of friggin roulette when you want to post on this forum. Sometimes you get lucky and you can browse and post in theforum. Other times it won't load or you get that Yuku maintenance screen.

My screen was turning white after 2 minutes of browsing.

But I've been on for about 10 minutes now.
nerd.gif

Yuku always fails. I have some idea that this is being run out of some tiny basement. It's a one man show. That's why they can't take off ads likedto viruses even when Meth finds them.

Back
Top Bottom